Caravan to Moroso

MiaS13 said:
scratch angels13 from the list, so whats the unofficial counts looking like?
Why? You started the fucking thread you should have the list. lol But for real i can't wait for this shit. I got fired from my job yesterday cuz there fuckin pricks. Youd think that if your in the hospital that they would excuss me from work but i guess not. oh well that $25 an hour was to good to be true. Fucking pricks. -SAS

oh yeah i got a radar detector but i gotta rewire it. Ill get it done prior leaving on sunday. So am i the pase car? lol everyone fallow the shit colored supra. lol ut for real i can pase if no one else has a radar detector. oh yeah no sunpass. last time we caught back up quick though. Just whoever has the sunpass slow down to like 65 so we can catch back up. -SAS

unofficial count is looking like 14 peeps....

I tend to REALLY Slow down for the non-sunpass holders, or I just wait in the line with them, all the tools are sunpass friendly, and I love to see the tellers face when they see a little box is replaceing their job.

MiaS13 said:
ill pace also. im gonna go buy a sunpass. anyone got a camera to take pictures along the way

i got a camera but no batteries someone bring some AA's. If mannys not drunk ill try to get him to take some pics. Manny i do remember the last trip to moroso. lol but for real i can get some pics but then im not paseing. -SAS

MiaS13 said:
ill pace also. im gonna go buy a sunpass. anyone got a camera to take pictures along the way

I have to charge the batery, but i'm taking my camera.... :bigthumbu

rolling shots FTW.

SAS said:
i got a camera but no batteries someone bring some AA's. If mannys not drunk ill try to get him to take some pics. Manny i do remember the last trip to moroso. lol but for real i can get some pics but then im not paseing. -SAS

how many AA's dose it use?

two good AA's only last like 20 pics with no flash. My cameras a power hog. I'm gonna try to scrap up some more money and buy some. -SAS

SAS said:
two good AA's only last like 20 pics with no flash. My cameras a power hog. I'm gonna try to scrap up some more money and buy some. -SAS

damn your camera is causing global warming... Al Gore must hate you :laugh:

MiaS13 said:
Rechargable Ftw

+1.... Lithium = bag of win

SAS said:
oh yeah i got a radar detector but i gotta rewire it. Ill get it done prior leaving on sunday. So am i the pase car? lol everyone fallow the shit colored supra. lol ut for real i can pase if no one else has a radar detector. oh yeah no sunpass. last time we caught back up quick though. Just whoever has the sunpass slow down to like 65 so we can catch back up. -SAS
just follow the tabacco smell..... i can buy some batteries if u want man, drunk or not...i can get some good rolling shots prolly

yep my camera blows hard but takes decent pics. i might steal my roomates camera. his is way better then mine but hes a cunt so yeah. -SAS

m4nfred said:
just follow the tabacco smell..... i can buy some batteries if u want man, drunk or not...i can get some good rolling shots prolly

lol hells yeah thats what i wanted to here. -SAS

LOL this is going to be a fun little escapade. a bunch of us on the road together, speedy, wreckless driving. COPS ARE GONNA LOVE IT

Back
Top Bottom