Caravan to Moroso

Sidewayz_Madnes said:
Dont Foreget To Replenish Your Sunpass....!!!!!

cuz damnit i hate waien at the tolls

lol that reminds me I have to put my sunpass in my Miata before Sunday...

Thanks for the reminder :bigthumbu

Sidewayz_Madnes said:
well then u better speed up nd get to the toll b 4 us!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

sounds like he's not stoppin'

Nismo_Import@Yoru_Kishu said:
Meeting up sounds cool.. is it ok for non drifters but support drifting roll???

that made me laugh u got da wrong impression yall got nice cars just everyone thought u were comin on as drifting crew das wat all that bs was about its cool more da merrier LIKE FRANK SAID 12 IS LATE PPL IF U EVER BEEN TO A MOROSO EVENT UDE UNDERSTAND

yea we want to meet at 10 so that we can raid dunkin donuts and then all ride out. get there like at 11:15 11:30.

jdmnismo300 said:
that made me laugh u got da wrong impression yall got nice cars just everyone thought u were comin on as drifting crew das wat all that bs was about its cool more da merrier LIKE FRANK SAID 12 IS LATE PPL IF U EVER BEEN TO A MOROSO EVENT UDE UNDERSTAND

Now u understand..and thanx we are not drifters but we support..lets see if we go.. we all work sat nite and depends wat time we get out in the morning

Nismo_Import@Yoru_Kishu said:
Meeting up sounds cool.. is it ok for non drifters but support drifting roll???

all supporters welcome... trust me the drivers would have been there by 10 already....

Mike, I have gone to Moroso at all sorts of times. leaving at 10 is not too late... we may miss the first run though. and possibly miss a crash. but it'll still be 5 hours of drifting. its up to you. I'll either see you @ DD or Moroso :bigthumbu

Back
Top Bottom