Caravan to Moroso

MiaS13 said:
LOL this is going to be a fun little escapade. a bunch of us on the road together, speedy, wreckless driving. COPS ARE GONNA LOVE IT

all i ask is that we be mature about this... if we are about to get pulled over for something that might get us arrested..........................

RUN!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :eek: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i swear i will sooo doo it!!!!! and i have the ricer plate in the front...so they'll jus get sum japanesse letters and the shocker!!! hahaha

lol @ emilio.. i'ma try cuz we work and get out early morning...and then the wife wants to shopping but moroso calls to lets see wats up.. i'll call u 2 see wats up or call me 2 wake me up..lol

only a few more hours to wait.......wooooooooooooooot. Still not feeling a 100% but whatever. I'm gonna go start cleaning my car. -SAS

SAS said:
Dont smoke cigs sorry i only rock the buds

ha ha ha. nice.
and good job on the graf art. see you kiddies at moroso.

by the way, ae86 for the win. something about them is beautiful.

Rwd Rea said:
ha ha ha. nice.
and good job on the graf art. see you kiddies at moroso.

by the way, ae86 for the win. something about them is beautiful.

AE86 for the win WTF? Are you saying my car looks like a 86? MA71 all the way. -SAS

for those who want to leave early... some friends and i are gonna be leaving from hialeah at around 6:30am.. to meet up with some of the Aero-k guys at 7.. and leaving from there if everything goes as planned.. if u wanna tag along lmk.

SAS said:
AE86 for the win WTF? Are you saying my car looks like a 86? MA71 all the way. -SAS

no i was saying the ae-86 is better. lol. i saw the pics on myspace of your car and you are so proud of it. lol. i just wanted to fuck with you. it was morning and i was bored. haha.

Rwd Rea said:
no i was saying the ae-86 is better. lol. i saw the pics on myspace of your car and you are so proud of it. lol. i just wanted to fuck with you. it was morning and i was bored. haha.

lol you have no idea how many people tell me that i drive an 86. I Had an 86 a few cars back and no offense to the 86 owners but i can't go back. lol I essentialy drive an 86 with a huge fuckin motor. lol I am very proud of my car. I do all of the work to it. I did the motor and tranny swaps solo, body, paint, anything and everything. Plus my cars a tank. lol -SAS

i feel like a thread jacker, lol. but i knew what car you drive, i've seen it in person and in pics. its always enjoyable to fuck with people sometimes. gives me something to do. lol. i'll see you at moroso. are you driving?

no driving for me this time i just got my front coilovers yesterday and im not getting my rear for a while. I hate backorder so much. lol Hopefully ill be in the next event. -SAS

Back
Top Bottom