Caravan to Moroso

lol
but on 2 conditions

1. you come out to DD tonight
2. you HAVE TO recreate this
IMG00002.jpg

No problem! Just supply the diet drink and I'm there E :)

IMG00002.jpg

All that practice I've had drinking all those VitaminWater & VitaminEnergy drinks, I'm programmed to always make sure the label is clearly visible!

Last edited:
Sidewayz_Madnes said:
^^lol so whats the final list?
1.MiaS13
2. AngelS13
3.Fc3s 87
4. Fallen Angel
5. e30 Gangsta + Lady Friend
6. Sidewayz_Madnes
7. 4drsleeper
8. sas + m4nfred (nothing gay lol im just given manny a ride)
:bigthumbu

Sidewayz_Madnes said:
^^lol so whats the final list?

I've kept my first post (like 3rd post on 1st page) updated with the list as I read the replies...

SAS said:
1.MiaS13
2. AngelS13
3.Fc3s 87
4. Fallen Angel
5. e30 Gangsta + Lady Friend
6. Sidewayz_Madnes
7. 4drsleeper
8. sas + m4nfred (nothing gay lol im just given manny a ride)
9. Natarix
:bigthumbu

that sounds about right...

Emil, thank you very very much for the ride. I'm going through a really bad time right now, and I really appreciate this.

natariix said:
Emil, thank you very very much for the ride. I'm going through a really bad time right now, and I really appreciate this.

everyone goes through the bad times just remember shit has to get better and if it dosn't just do like i do blaze one and say fuck it. lol But don't be like me i say fuck it so much that you get a respertory infection. lol -SAS

natariix said:
(fonzi accent) fuhgetaboutit anytime. my poor excuse for a back seat is ALWAYS open for rides to event. ONLY events though any other time its out of service

come on people we need more cars to roll with us up there. do it like we did at the BBQ cuz that cruise was the shit. -SAS

who ever doesnt come to meet up at DD is gonna get the title of WAY GAY FOR A DAY <------ yes i said it

I require script approval, I'm not "sleeping" with anyone from SFLD again.

That's going to be someone's sig, I just know it -_-

natariix said:
I require script approval, I'm not "sleeping" with anyone from SFLD again.

That's going to be someone's sig, I just know it -_-

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: only because you asked for it.....

Back
Top Bottom