Caravan to Moroso

MiaS13 said:
lets say like 9 (Hispanic Time) 10-10:30 (American Time) so basically 10o'clock
Thats F:ing Funny. its the long weekend so dont forget no work on monday either

i think i mite go aswell.. any one leaving from coral springs? ??? hopefully early i dont wanna miss a bit of it and be able to find parking lot!

I will be there shooting! And will have a nice piece with me :bigthumbu ...mmmm lens. :ugh:

I think I am heading down on Saturday, so if anyone wants to chill hit me up.

FallenAngel said:
747??? that's ultimate baller status, we land on the drag strip and fuck it all up :laugh:

LMAO!

THis would be ballin
mem-blue-thunder.jpg

But most of us can only afford this
ga_4frames_FH.gif

The event starts at 9 but that's for the drivers. By the time we get there it will going full blast. And we get to have some fun on the way there and good time for a rolling photo opp so 10am at the dunkin donuts on pines and flamingo and we all jump turnpike from there

SO..... Sunday (Sept. 2nd) everyone's meeting at the Dunkin Donuts at Pines and Flamingo
10AM Sharp? I hope you guys don't mind my tagging along, I've never been to one of these "Events" Seems interesting....

Last edited:
im going to have to break s.a.s. out of the hospital so i can get a ride damnit...GET WELL SOON

m4nfred said:
im going to have to break s.a.s. out of the hospital so i can get a ride damnit...GET WELL SOON
thanks bro i just got out again and im on new meds that seem to be working cuz i dont feel like death anymore. -sas

I remember the last time we went to Moroso, I had work so it was a Saturday event because I went straight from work to Zaks house and then from there to the meet and then we rode out to Moroso at like....I dunno the sun wasn't up yet. I dunno what it is about getting to events right when it opens but I love doing it. Even since the Hialeah events I would always show up early.

MiaS13 said:
Hospital Drugs Are THE SHIT!!!

+1 but what sucks is that the meds get better the more fucked up you are :(

Feel better SAS I hate hospitals also!

MiaS13 said:
1.MiaS13
2. AngelS13
3.Fc3s 87
4. Fallen Angel
5. e30 Gangsta + Lady Friend
6. Sidewayz_Madnes

Try to keep updating the original list on the first page if you can