Caravan to Moroso

manny where do you live i might be able to pick you up. All old school toyotas are smokeing cars. lol -SAS

FallenAngel said:
ur not going? :(

im not driving in the event
and im out of money right now
not wasting gas moneys to go over to moroso
ima have to sit this one out
and save for my manual swap which is going to happen real soon so hopefully i can be driving next event

MiaS13 said:
^^STEEEEVVVVEEEEEE you riding along?
don't know yet i have a respertory infection so if its gone by then im down i spent the weekend in the hospital with a IV in my arm and im about to go back again . God i fuckin hate hospitals. -SAS

md2020 said:
im not driving in the event
and im out of money right now
not wasting gas moneys to go over to moroso
ima have to sit this one out
and save for my manual swap which is going to happen real soon so hopefully i can be driving next event

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo borkeness really sux....

SAS said:
don't know yet i have a respertory infection so if its gone by then im down i spent the weekend in the hospital with a IV in my arm and im about to go back again . God i fuckin hate hospitals. -SAS

holy shit fuck batman... get better dude... hospitals really suck.

FallenAngel said:
holy shit fuck batman... get better dude... hospitals really suck.
thanks bro im now back at the hospital with another iv in my arm with my brothers laptop. Hopefully i get this shit delt with before this weekend. -SAS

Im so pissed!I've missed 3 drift events just because I wanted an rb20det...I shouldv'e kept my ka-t.SO much fun I'm missing... :(

i got demeral or how ever the hell you spell it i can't feel most of my body right know. lol they are atking away the laptop so i guess ill talk to you guys again when i get dischagred. -SAS

Back
Top Bottom