Xtreme Indoor Racing Monday Ladies Race Free

MiaS13 said:
LMAO. The Equation on Hispanic Time. You Say 7:30...Hispanics here 7:30 ish which calculates to 8:30 because we wont start getting ready till 7:15 and surely enough we will forget something at home. and because we are hispanic we will get every red light on the way there....simple
that is so true. ha ha ha. people always wonder why i am late for everything, now i can just explain it like so. lol.

Smidget said:
monday the 13th you are going dude!!! you gotstaaaa

we'll see what my bank says on Sunday... I mean if I have the $$ I'll be there... if I don't have $$ but can still get a ride up there... I'll be there just not driving :bigthumbu

I like that place alot, it was fun, but I don't have another $50bux to blow unfortunatley.

I am in on this one... It will be end of isolation mode and its free so i can't complain on the no funds lol... Who else? RODD bring ELLIE!!!!!!!

AWDtoyota said:
so whose going this upcoming monday....the 13th???

From wha time does the ladies race free?

I think it's all day just you have to do your sessions in 8min portions.

FlyinFINN said:
I think it's all day just you have to do your sessions in 8min portions.
nope Ladies only race free from 7-11.. but thats more than enough time... my hands start to hurt after awhile....

Azad, u and leah are goin this monday?

damn, i am going to drop off a trailer and get dinner. i wish i could come this time. i swear i am coming one of these nights.

Rwd Rea said:
damn, i am going to drop off a trailer and get dinner. i wish i could come this time. i swear i am coming one of these nights.

stomps feet... throws tantrum.... i wanted rea to go with!!!

Back
Top Bottom