Xtreme Indoor Racing Monday Ladies Race Free

those of you who didnt go tonight.....boo on you cuz that was the best monday night ive ever had ! 8 kart pile up on suan!!!!! nigga what!

DownSouthS13 said:
those of you who didnt go tonight.....boo on you cuz that was the best monday night ive ever had ! 8 kart pile up on suan!!!!! nigga what!

He said it you guys missed it...

I beat my last times fastest lap.. Im down to 29.5 secs
Shokka Shane started a pile up, Rodd followed.. I slammed on the breaks, took a good hit to the wall and in front of me.. rodd, and suan, and e30's KART ON TOP OF SUAKNEE! It was NUTS! People came running from all directions, and e30's yelling at rodd to pull him off of suan, cause he thought he was burning him! ... whoooshh. Suan is okay.. Yet he still finished with the fastest lap of 27.6! Good Job Suaknee. :bigthumbu

I hope most you guys can make it out, next week..

ps. ask juan, e30, and suaknee how like they got wipped in b-ball by ME! :bigthumbu

haha.. You guys missed it.. next week.. VIDEO! and lost of pictures.

LOL! You guys are freakin' hiliarous! I love you all! Thanks for letting me join in! Most def we got to do this again! *hugglez to all*

fukin shyt...i was gonna go but lost my damn race license..but the found it a few min ago!

buwhahaha....awesome time, If you guys could of been there, I can't even describe how hilarious this was. Pure comedy.

Sawn I hope you are ok.... that kart was like on you.... lol that was a good night.... good thing those karts have really good breaks if not I would have been on top of swan to :laugh: :laugh:

next time we need to all go together
me,shane and our friend went before you guys and at the end we were the only 3 on the track

how bout everybody get there 7:30 and raceready by 8:00?

I don't know if I'm gonna race but I can show up to next week, Since its going to be right after the BBQ.

burninskulls091 said:
next time we need to all go together
me,shane and our friend went before you guys and at the end we were the only 3 on the track

whats your name I think I introduced myself but not sure

had a blast last nite, but im ebarased to say I got my ass handed to by meghz on B-ball... she double my score :mad:
it looked more like moster truck jam than cart cause of the pileup.
I'm there next week :bigthumbu

suaknee said:
how bout everybody get there 7:30 and raceready by 8:00?

I don't know if I'm gonna race but I can show up to next week, Since its going to be right after the BBQ.

whats your name I think I introduced myself but not sure
adam and yes you did

suaknee said:
how bout everybody get there 7:30 and raceready by 8:00

7:30 is too early for me.. you know I run off cuban time... most your life in Hialeah dose that to you... maybe one day I'll get there on time.... lol

LMAO. The Equation on Hispanic Time. You Say 7:30...Hispanics here 7:30 ish which calculates to 8:30 because we wont start getting ready till 7:15 and surely enough we will forget something at home. and because we are hispanic we will get every red light on the way there....simple

Back
Top Bottom