Xtreme Indoor Racing Monday Ladies Race Free

natariix said:
I might go, not sure yet.

NAT you have to come.. its us girlie night.. <3 Ellie is coming, Me.. Nicole cant make it.. so you gotta come out, and give ralph a ride.. lol and e30.. lets do this again. its so much fun, when we have a big group doing it. call me later.. okay.

KaZ_7 said:

awesome. see ya there. :bigthumbu

COME ON PEOPLE.. its so much fun!

oh shit thats tonight. i am up for it. what is the qualifications for it? i may hurt myself like normal. haha

how much is it for guys?

Non-Member

8 Minute Session $18.50 $16.50
12 Minute Session $24.50 $21.50
18 Minute Session $34.50 $29.50
30 Minute Session $49.50 $41.50

damn thats a lot

we only do races of 8 mins...its a lot of time after the second race, my arms are gettin weak and my hands are slipping off the wheel. Trust me, if you haven't tried this yet, you have to do it at least once. You will enjoy it.

nat.. no Im gonna miss you.. and I need shoes agian.. LOL anyways.. all the ones coming out.. awesome! cant wait to see you all.. were going about 7 oclock staying till about 10/11pm

get ready to lose! haha.

Smidget said:
Next week im def. in... if anyones down for that week...

that is what I thought the origional plan was... you know give us guys enough time to have the $$ to spend, and give the girls enough time to save enough $$ to buy us guys pizza after :D

no ride up... and no gas $$ the Miata is out of comission for now, and the truck cost too much to be filling it up weekly

Im going with Burninskulls and some other peeps (some weiiird azian d00d) For a 30min session. Be there at 7pm tonight.

Back
Top Bottom