Xtreme Indoor Racing Monday Ladies Race Free

Smidget said:
do you plan to woo her with your savvy driving skills? lol... smoooootthhh

Well, I haven't heard anyone use "woo her" in a long time lol. To be honest not really I just need to drive w/e happens from there on is a bonus :bigthumbu .

I had a blast last night. And smidget, thanks for the IHOP! You fucking kick ass! I owe you one. Guillermo always makes me laugh, but last night was just insanely funny. I am glad I went throught the Taco Bell drive through so I can see him eat soft tacos and hear how it looks the same going in and coming out. LMAO! NEVER LIFT, SNS, and MyCulture ftmfw!

jdm ae86t said:
I had a blast last night. And smidget, thanks for the IHOP! You fucking kick ass! I owe you one. Guillermo always makes me laugh, but last night was just insanely funny. I am glad I went throught the Taco Bell drive through so I can see him eat soft tacos and hear how it looks the same going in and coming out. LMAO! NEVER LIFT, SNS, and MyCulture ftmfw!

yippee i kick ass!!! lol dude seriously its not a big deal no owing anything here its chill.... nice meeting you though!

natariix said:
Very fun last night, I lurve all you muthafuckas!

OOohh I Lurve you more!!! lol

Sidewayz_Madnes said:
yea tell me about it...that old fart got ma wanting to hit him...and thanks suan for the back up lol

next time I'm bringing silly string, straight to the FAYCE!!! shhhhh lol

For real I owe some cats a lil tap on da ass mughfuggahz, they know who they are. Cause they hatin, because the only way they can pass is by bumpin. Yeah Oh! I got it, next time somebody pulls that shiut on me, and makes me spin, I'm going slow until the get in front of me again, and I'm gonna keep bumpin them but not make the spin, but just stay on their ass and piss them off the whole race. muhahaha... jk I'm still goin for 26 sec

Oh yeah, on the real, nice meeting all of you, why the hell don't we just meet here on wednesday nights too? The parking is more than adequate.

suaknee said:
next time I'm bringing silly string, straight to the FAYCE!!! shhhhh lol

For real I owe some cats a lil tap on da ass mughfuggahz, they know who they are. Cause they hatin, because the only way they can pass is by bumpin. Yeah Oh! I got it, next time somebody pulls that shiut on me, and makes me spin, I'm going slow until the get in front of me again, and I'm gonna keep bumpin them but not make the spin, but just stay on their ass and piss them off the whole race. muhahaha... jk I'm still goin for 26 sec

nigga please u aint gangsta!!! :cool:

I'm not a gangsta, I'm a road warrior, off-ramps, tracks, go-karts, mario-kart, you name it. :arms crossed in my b-boy stance: lol

suaknee said:
Oh yeah, on the real, nice meeting all of you, why the hell don't we just meet here on wednesday nights too? The parking is more than adequate.

niggah you pushin it.... that's not too far for you, but for us dade county folk thats a long drive

just an idea...meng I know you guys are mad trooper status. Props, but really we need to make it a 2wice a month thing so people save funds to do the real motorsport this forum is about.

suaknee said:
just an idea...meng I know you guys are mad trooper status. Props, but really we need to make it a 2wice a month thing so people save funds to do the real motorsport this forum is about.

i agree that is expensive.....twice a month would be good for us too!

As for the girls, I'd love to go and watch you guys improve, have fun, beat me in basketball, the usual, lol

most def. suan.... i know that place is pricey for you guys to have to shell out alot of money each week is suckage...

so maybe we should skip a week and go again the 27th... me personally i will not be racing because I FAIL damn me and my stupid little body! lol but im down to hang out and free drinks FTW!

Back
Top Bottom