Xtreme Indoor Racing Monday Ladies Race Free

I'll probably be going and hopefully Raiden err. . .Juan will be there with my tool and to do some "recon" later. :bigthumbu

Last edited:
The Redline 03 said:
I'll probably be going and hopefully Raiden err. . .Juan will be there with my tool and to do some "recon" later. :bigthumbu

Did we meet at the bbq, i cant remember, well if you go tonight, please introduce yourself to me. =) awesome.. see ya there.. yeah Juan better come! :bigthumbu

J30 Meghz said:
Did we meet at the bbq, i cant remember, well if you go tonight, please introduce yourself to me. =) awesome.. see ya there.. yeah Juan better come! :bigthumbu

Yeah I was at the bbq, if you look at the pic of all us I'm the one that looks like I'm throwing gang sighs for some reason, in a gray shirt :eek: . People need to tell me when they are taking a pic lol.

Last night was fun...

fallenangel
e30 gansta
natariix
smidget
the redline 03
jdm ae86t
suaknee
j30 meghz
sidewayz madness
sidewayz s13

-chris and beth
(sorry I forget your forum name again lol)

and even more.. were out there last night.
It was a blast Im now down to 28.5 fasted lap. YES!

Okay now, people pushing on purpose and spinnin people out is for the lose...boo...thumbs down. So many people ridin dirty out there. In a few mondays from now, the next one, we need to do a qualifying run and 30 lap race.

meghz owns all at push back basketball hoops. I'll pay for your game if you can beat her for me...(sniffs sniffs in shame... lol

suaknee said:
Okay now, people pushing on purpose and spinnin people out is for the lose...boo...thumbs down. So many people ridin dirty out there. In a few mondays from now, the next one, we need to do a qualifying run and 30 lap race.

meghz owns all at push back basketball hoops. I'll pay for your game if you can beat her for me...(sniffs sniffs in shame... lol

few mondays from now???? so you mean its actually going to stop being a weekly thing??? boooooooo... next Monday FTW :bigthumbu

suaknee said:
Okay now, people pushing on purpose and spinnin people out is for the lose...boo...thumbs down. So many people ridin dirty out there.
yea tell me about it...that old fart got ma wanting to hit him...and thanks suan for the back up lol

It was fun, I need to drive next time. I think I might have seen my future wife at that place lol :bigthumbu .

You hear suan, you beat me at basketball... he'll pay for your race.. haha.. whos down? =D come one, dont be scared.

Yeah, if your ever in town for whatever reason then you should try to make it out. Now on my quest to find my future wife. . . :D

J30 Meghz said:
who was it?

Some girl who just kept on going back for more runs all night long. I think she had a black custom helmet and gloves, I must find her again lol. Hopefully next time I'll drive also, I didn't realize how bad it feels for a driver to well. . .not drive lol.

The Redline 03 said:
Some girl who just kept on going back for more runs all night long. I think she had a black custom helmet and gloves, I must find her again lol. Hopefully next time I'll drive also, I didn't realize how bad it feels for a driver to well. . .not drive lol.

do you plan to woo her with your savvy driving skills? lol... smoooootthhh

Back
Top Bottom