WPB People

Status
Not open for further replies.
u got my opinion im not going to argue with children especially with someone that doesn't have seat time or has a running car

i have a running car, im not about to whip out my cock and compare with you... you obviously lurk this thread without actually contributing... but whatever man, nobody here knows who you are, and you still havent answered my question were you at the event, or have you ever driven? thanks.

nope just mu opinion

---------- Post added at 01:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 PM ----------

i have a running car, im not about to whip out my cock and compare with you... you obviously lurk this thread without actually contributing... but whatever man, nobody here knows who you are, and you still havent answered my question were you at the event, or have you ever driven? thanks.

Driven yes more northern events couple down here

oh u mad?

yes, im fortunate enough to make very good money where i work and it would put a huge damper on my life if i were to lose my job due to your childish antics.. its not like im 18 and delivering pizza or some gay "going nowhere" type job like you.. if that were the case, i wouldn't give a fuck

yes, im fortunate enough to make very good money where i work and it would put a huge damper on my life if i were to lose my job due to your childish antics.. its not like im 18 and delivering pizza or some gay "going nowhere" type job like you.. if that were the case, i wouldn't give a fuck

i have a job,you just got troll'd thats it bertha

it seems your sandy because you always have something negative to say man... almost as if you are trying to start shit.

oh god interweb war here i come

just keep my name out your mouth
and everything will be fine

i have a job,you just got troll'd thats it bertha

oh god interweb war here i come

just keep my name out your mouth
and everything will be fine

the fact that you are saying war and interweb in one sentence shows me why i shouldnt be involved in this childish shit...

and if your mad at me saying that CHRIS HERNANDEZ hit an event before you then stay mad, its only the truth!

the fact that you are saying war and interweb in one sentence shows me why i shouldnt be involved in this childish shit...

and if your mad at me saying that CHRIS HERNANDEZ hit an event before you then stay mad, its only the truth!

lawl
careless

ITS ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (evil scientist voice)... only one tapping lifter in the head that i gotta fix so it came out pretty well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom