WPB People

Status
Not open for further replies.
White? Liked the black...Peanut Island was pretty nice for so e eye candy view cruising in the jet ski. I wonder how Sal did at GP

well if you went into the miami gp thread, you would see that everyone was telling sal how awesome he did... i have never seen him as balls to the wall as he was, he was really killing it...

the track is a first and second gear track, so its not like he could have done a 60 mph entry, u make it seem like he wasnt supposed to be in second gear, what they mean is he was killing it for that litle track

balls to the wall in 1st gear? maybe did good had fun dunno bout balls to the wall

and who are you... what car were you driving out there... i dont remember seeing you....

and i bet sal was getting close to 50's... he was on the limiter in second on the entry... so unless you were out there and had experience with this track please follow the next two things

1. get the fuck out of this thread

2. go to an event, or drive one, and make your name yellow.

like i said fun lil track not balls to the wall PBIR will be balls to the wall

what we are trying to say is he was balls to the wall for being such a small track.. you cant compare miami gp to pbir dude

i dont need my name yellow for this sad site so you think im a drifter. Sal is getting better yes i was just saying is a baby track its not a balls to the wall track.

i dont need my name yellow for this sad site so you think im a drifter. Sal is getting better yes i was just saying is a baby track its not a balls to the wall track.

ugh, ok, we arent talking about the track being balls to the wall, this, we know. however, for the size of the track, Sal was driving quite aggressively in comparison to some of the other drivers.

what does balls to the wall mean, huh??? 5th gear entries.... well here is my definition idiot.

balls to the wall, (remember the wall) is the absolute farthest you can push it, if his balls are to the wall then he was pushing his car as hard as he could relative to the track... so what does balls to the wall mean to you because obviously you seem a bit slow... and were you at the event...?

what does balls to the wall mean, huh??? 5th gear entries.... well here is my definition idiot.

balls to the wall, (remember the wall) is the absolute farthest you can push it, if his balls are to the wall then he was pushing his car as hard as he could relative to the track... so what does balls to the wall mean to you because obviously you seem a bit slow... and were you at the event...?

www.sourmath.com

u got my opinion im not going to argue with children especially with someone that doesn't have seat time or has a running car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom