WPB People

Status
Not open for further replies.
WPB is not that bad. My mom lives in the Lox. Salvador and his fam in Wellington and my bro lives in on Northlake. I lived there for a year and a half and I liked it. Good looking women along downtown night life in city place. Shit I am going this weekend to ride the bros Harley and jet ski Sunday that is mother nature behaves.

That's cause your soft and like butt sex and vandalizing property. But lmk maybe I'll meet you up there Sunday.

message to gabester...

-street sliding-
breaking laws
ocassional property destruction
usually let off with warning

-graffiti-
breaking laws
purposely destroying property
lets face it people hate you especially cops..

in the end the two activities are both pointless, and ghey, but in the end you are like 40 something and still spray painting shit around town.... yeah cool you left your piece of art on some inanimate structure.... now gtfo this thread please... and get over your fantasy of being a real artist...

message to gabester...

-street sliding-
breaking laws
ocassional property destruction
usually let off with warning

-graffiti-
breaking laws
purposely destroying property
lets face it people hate you especially cops..

in the end the two activities are both pointless, and ghey, but in the end you are like 40 something and still spray painting shit around town.... yeah cool you left your piece of art on some inanimate structure.... now gtfo this thread please... and get over your fantasy of being a real artist...

DJ I love you man but I'm going to be forced to give you a scoop in what a "real" artist or artwork is all about.

There is no vivid definition of the artist. It all depends on the viewers eyes and what he/she considers art. It is understandable that you in particular don't find graffiti artistic, however, others may very well do. Now, this guy is an artist rather you like it or not. He is a creator of objects from birth. Once again, it's up to the viewers point on wether or not his work is indeed "true art". I appreciate street art so I personally find his work to be artistic.

I wish I was as cool as Leo...damn I better go get a over sized wannabe pit and let it lick peanut butter off my balls

X2 on wpb being soft

This thread should be changed to WPB FAIL

and yes my car was such failure that I was offered 5600$ for my car

I wish I was as cool as Leo...damn I better go get a over sized wannabe pit and let it lick peanut butter off my balls

X2 on wpb being soft

This thread should be changed to WPB FAIL

and yes my car was such failure that I was offered 5600$ for my car

Sorry that I attend college and recieve an education. And yes Jeremy your car fails. If you were indeed offered 5600, then why is it that it's still sitting in that thing you call a "shop"? Lay off the grass a little and you might realize what is really going on in this green and blue world.

That's cause your soft and like butt sex and vandalizing property. But lmk maybe I'll meet you up there Sunday.
Nick kiss my black hatian ass

dude, who the fuck are you?
Don't worry about him Leo he just mad he was not cool enough to live in WPB.

And a message to SkinnyD I don't care what you say. Leo states something that is true. Maybe you should go to art Basel and see the crowds of people that are drawn to graffiti. I never said anything or insulted you, but whatever I was stating the facts. I did my dirty work back in the day and all I do is legal walls because being a husband and father of 2 and me being the only one working I will not risk my passion to get into trouble. Here I am as a man taking care of his family arguing with kids that still live at home with mommy and daddy and love to type shit to people they don't even know. And since your one of the head cheerleaders now you can talk smack about me with the other bitches that dislike me. I take my kid to the events so don't test me while I am there with him.

Damn my brother sold his Harley...I was going to take my wife out on the B-line. Yo SAL gotta call me cousin...I will be at my moms house tommorrw night you should come by with the Z. And Freddy has a 350 now??? I am going to beat that shit up!

Last edited:
Sorry that I attend college and recieve an education. And yes Jeremy your car fails. If you were indeed offered 5600, then why is it that it's still sitting in that thing you call a "shop"? Lay off the grass a little and you might realize what is really going on in this green and blue world.

Lol so I smoke weed ur point I make and will make more money then u ever will...lol keep talking like u know something ask ur mommys bf for some more money

there are legal places to do graffiti just like there are legal places to drift so i dont get why we are argueing we are both breaking the law.
graffiti is bad ass and can get pretty extreme just like drifting
so quit argueing nigs

Nick kiss my black hatian ass

Don't worry about him Leo he just mad he was not cool enough to live in WPB.

And a message to SkinnyD I don't care what you say. Leo states something that is true. Maybe you should go to art Basel and see the crowds of people that are drawn to graffiti. I never said anything or insulted you, but whatever I was stating the facts. I did my dirty work back in the day and all I do is legal walls because being a husband and father of 2 and me being the only one working I will not risk my passion to get into trouble. Here I am as a man taking care of his family arguing with kids that still live at home with mommy and daddy and love to type shit to people they don't even know. And since your one of the head cheerleaders now you can talk smack about me with the other bitches that dislike me. I take my kid to the events so don't test me while I am there with him.

Damn my brother sold his Harley...I was going to take my wife out on the B-line. Yo SAL gotta call me cousin...I will be at my moms house tommorrw night you should come by with the Z. And Freddy has a 350 now??? I am going to beat that shit up!

I <3 your art bro!

And son... I'm sliding Miami GP this weekend so I won't be here. And ya he scooped up a Z for like 6 grand, hahah. I want it!!!

I think you should all stop arguing over stupid shit and be friends.

And btw he's 32, his graffiti is dope, and he is more successful than anyone who has posted in this thread.

Thanks Sal, but I would like to go and see you run homie, but I promised your Tia I would be there. I promise man I will go and support you one of these days and then you can introduce me to all these friendly people here that you know. Yo smack your brother in the head for me.

Last edited:
there are legal places to do graffiti just like there are legal places to drift so i dont get why we are argueing we are both breaking the law.
so quit argueing nigs

This is what this website is all about....ethug for life

so quit argueing nigs

Yeah I am done arguing...just some people here are just haters. Oh well they must have not had that much pussy in their lives.

Last edited:
What's pussy gotta do with it? Half these fuckers on here are either gay or on house arrest for child molestation charges. Leo was actually being original for once and got a beastiality charge for smothering his balls in Penutian butter and having his fat ass "pit" lick it off.

to gabester08 again.... i only posted because your gay ass was arguing with shanes gay ass while leo, and jeremy were involved in some serious faggotry and i personally dont want this thread closed... i dont dislike graffiti, but i am not the one to hang from an i95 sign to write my name either... i personally think some of the stuff is pretty cool, but not worth the trouble... anyway, any friend of sal's is cool with me so, im gunna lay back as usual until something stupid happens...

leo, and jeremy i really dont know what to think about you two right now, are you guys seriously hating or just messing around that bad... cuz it seems pretty serious....

also leo you didnt answer my question from earlier, how long you been drifting?

What's pussy gotta do with it? Half these fuckers on here are either gay or on house arrest for child molestation charges. Leo was actually being original for once and got a beastiality charge for smothering his balls in Penutian butter and having his fat ass "pit" lick it off.

dont act like your not gay for me!

Last edited:
Lol so I smoke weed ur point I make and will make more money then u ever will...lol keep talking like u know something ask ur mommys bf for some more money

Yes Germy your a looser. That's cool, way to be mature and show off how much you make on the internet (even though you're a cookie at Outback Stake House cough cough) And about my "mommy's BF" well, lets not bring family into this argument because I am certain that you don't want me to bring yours in as you know many have done on this site. I would definetely put you to shame. But i'm too much of a man to put you down like that.

to gabester08 again.... i only posted because your gay ass was arguing with shanes gay ass while leo, and jeremy were involved in some serious faggotry and i personally dont want this thread closed... i dont dislike graffiti, but i am not the one to hang from an i95 sign to write my name either... i personally think some of the stuff is pretty cool, but not worth the trouble... anyway, any friend of sal's is cool with me so, im gunna lay back as usual until something stupid happens...

leo, and jeremy i really dont know what to think about you two right now, are you guys seriously hating or just messing around that bad... cuz it seems pretty serious....

also leo you didnt answer my question from earlier, how long you been drifting?

dont act like your not gay for me!

2 months with a car that actually gets sideways unlike my coupe and hatch.

This is what this website is all about....ethug for life

Really? Because it seems that everytime you get called out you hide your tail in between your legs or you run to your wife's pistol.

Yeah I am done arguing...just some people here are just haters. Oh well they must have not had that much pussy in their lives.

Yes sir. I only get on this site because I enjoy spectating the ignorance written in it. Don't get me wrong now, their are many good guys on this site; people that can drift and people who have a vast knowledge in mechanics.

Last edited:
Lol is that so? Ummm my wifes gun? Yes she has one and so do I thanks......and who's calling me out? I hope not u fine sir...things may turn sexual o_0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom