WPB People

Status
Not open for further replies.
sweet comeback bro.

No point in fighting with someone when that person knows nothing about the other and uses other peoples words as there own thinking they know something. You can keep talking about stuff Shane said or anyone else says for that matter..I could careless what u or all the people on this forum think. K <3 k thanks love u

No point in fighting with someone when that person knows nothing about the other and uses other peoples words as there own thinking they know something. You can keep talking about stuff Shane said or anyone else says for that matter..I could careless what u or all the people on this forum think. K <3 k thanks love u

I would just like to point out the obvious. Ready?

you started it.. :p

to gabester08 again.... i only posted because your gay ass was arguing with shanes gay ass while leo, and jeremy were involved in some serious faggotry and i personally dont want this thread closed... i dont dislike graffiti, but i am not the one to hang from an i95 sign to write my name either... i personally think some of the stuff is pretty cool, but not worth the trouble... anyway, any friend of sal's is cool with me so, im gunna lay back as usual until something stupid happens...

leo, and jeremy i really dont know what to think about you two right now, are you guys seriously hating or just messing around that bad... cuz it seems pretty serious....

Fair enough.
Sal is my cousin

dude, who the fuck are you?

(A)I am a motherfucker and (B) I'm the guy you told, "I don't wanna sell you boy, Gabester aka Paulo, my motor cause it started smoking and burning oil. I wouldn't feel right." Then went and sold it to a guy locally and he states...
Thanks a lot man! the motor runs great. It didn't even smoke after I put some honey in it lol.

I would have been driving it if the guy I bought the driveshaft from didn't rob me. It is a user from here. I will give him until tomorrow till I start looking into it some more. I don't remember what a manual driveshaft looks like and the guy gave me a automatic one.

lol for $40.00.

He had the right one in his for sale post.

????
So yeah thats who I am, and good looking out for my boy. He had to sell the car cause he couldn't find a motor fast enough. The car was his DD and needed it to go to work everyday.

I did not know that...I knew of the smoking part, but not that. SouthCoast has my back for life we are pretty much brothers and he has alot of knowledge of this florida drift scene and yeah I really would have liked it, but that's the past. I don't hate you for that Leo.

Last edited:
(A)I am a motherfucker and (B) I'm the guy you told, "I don't wanna sell you boy, Gabester aka Paulo, my motor cause it started smoking and burning oil. I wouldn't feel right." Then went and sold it to a guy locally and he states...
So yeah thats who I am, and good looking out for my boy. He had to sell the car cause he couldn't find a motor fast enough. The car was his DD and needed it to go to work everyday.

ahhh I see. Sorry if I sounded like a douch by asking "who the fuck are you". The reason why i said "I don't wanna sell you boy, Gabester aka Paulo, my motor cause it started smoking and burning oil. I wouldn't feel right." Is because its true. It DID started burning oil. Ask anybody that knows me and they will tell you. Your friend asked me for a reliable motor and that is why I felt bad selling it to him knowing that it was gonna be his DD. I sold it for cheaper to another guy and told him up front "it burns oil" and he agreed that he didn't care and that he wass gonna fix it. Hope this clarifies alot broski I only did it out of good intentions.

I did not know that...I knew of the smoking part, but not that. SouthCoast has my back for life we are pretty much brothers and he has alot of knowledge of this florida drift scene and yeah I really would have liked it, but that's the past. I don't hate you for that Leo.

that's completely cool bro read my post and you'll understand the situation about my old KA.

Last edited:
i will vouch for that it did burn oil, which is part of the reason i didnt buy it, also cuz he wanted sexual favors from me as payment but i wont dwell upon it as it may turn him on!

leo happend

and now i gotta pull the motor

bullshit. If I happened then your sr would be stroked out to a 2.3 liter and it would have a turbo the size of the engine bay. You probably did something stupid because your irish and irish people a stupid with cheese in their dicks.

what ever, theres only one way the starter goes on, and only one way the flywheel goes on soo i dint see how i could screw it up

im not going to argue with u ,because with u it never ends.

Last edited:
wait you let leo work on your car.... seriously.... im not trying to affend anyone... you never let anyone touch your car, what has gotten into you!

No leo told him he didn't need something when he indeed did and for some crazy reason matt listened to him lol so it's kinda matts fault for listening to him in the first place lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom