WPB People

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a running car, im not about to whip out my cock and compare with you... you obviously lurk this thread without actually contributing... but whatever man, nobody here knows who you are, and you still havent answered my question were you at the event, or have you ever driven? thanks.

u talk like u own this thread..

17 work at party city??
why do u care

---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 PM ----------

whats so funny
why is everyone talking shit,come talk to me in person
dont be a e-thug

coming from the king of e-thug... but when you have nothing to say you just leave the "talk to me in person" line behind...

17 work at party city??
why do u care

whats so funny
why is everyone talking shit,come talk to me in person
dont be a e-thug

exactly my point, you arent old enough to understand the value of a real career..

and if you weren't only 17 id have no problem telling you to fuck off and get raped to your face

exactly my point, you arent old enough to understand the value of a real career..

and if you weren't only 17 id have no problem telling you to fuck off and get raped to your face

omg your still on the same subject

when you turn 18, hit me up.. ill knock your ass back into the womb

240clem, who are you to know that I'm getting "better"...?

And Paulo, come on saturday cuz!! It's happening again!! And I'll have sway bars and a few new bushings by then so no more understeer!!!! w0000!!

Matt come to Mikeys!

fuckin-a my steel braded coolent line is leaking right where it is pressed into the fitting woww any one wanna buy my car

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 PM ----------

4500 takes it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom