WPB People

Status
Not open for further replies.
kenny. -1...u drive a honda, probly cuz u fucked up and realized u couldnt drive a 240 the right way and figured the only solution to your fail skills was a honda. idk why ur still on this thread. GTFO

240flem. who the fuck are you? GTFO

vas. +1 U STRAIGHT *****

leo. WTF. u think ur some big baller with your dry cleaning job? working for ur moms bf and having to borrow money from him to buy an fc? not to mention u still havnt even talked to the guy...
u need to chillout with the whole jimmy cocky attitude thing and lay low ur pissin everyone off and its annoying watching this thread go to shit bc of you. GTFO

jeremy. dont listen to this fuck. hes just mad that your taking your time building your cars and not slapping them together like his is...

all in all this wpb peple thread blows cock now and no one had respect for eachother anymore and its rediculus.

adios mexicans im goin to school

kenny. -1...u drive a honda, probly cuz u fucked up and realized u couldnt drive a 240 the right way and figured the only solution to your fail skills was a honda. idk why ur still on this thread. GTFO

vas. +1 U STRAIGHT *****

:applause:

Lol he will understand y it took me so long to finish my car when it's done....but good call out lol

w0000!!! Germy!!! Just saw your motor today!!! So0o0 nig rigged!!! You fail!!! HAHAHAHAHA!

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

vas. +1 U STRAIGHT *****

leo. WTF. u think ur some big baller with your dry cleaning job? working for ur moms bf and having to borrow money from him to buy an fc? not to mention u still havnt even talked to the guy...
u need to chillout with the whole jimmy cocky attitude thing and lay low ur pissin everyone off and its annoying watching this thread go to shit bc of you. GTFO

jeremy. dont listen to this fuck. hes just mad that your taking your time building your cars and not slapping them together like his is...

all in all this wpb peple thread blows cock now and no one had respect for eachother anymore and its rediculus.

adios mexicans im goin to school

w0000!!! Nate's mad!!! It's my thread!! I do what I want!!

w0000!!! Germy!!! Just saw your motor today!!! So0o0 nig rigged!!! You fail!!! HAHAHAHAHA!

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

Damn so now matt does nig work to

Leo i saw your car at Miami GP you are crazy your intercooler is being held up with zipties.

i havent even worked on it yet cuz im busy with my car. leo dont try and say i nig rig cuz u know i do shit the right way

Leo i saw your car at Miami GP you are crazy your intercooler is being held up with zipties.

Thanks. It's called powered by Leo. I saw you at GP and your one big hunk of handsomeness...

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

i havent even worked on it yet cuz im busy with my car. leo dont try and say i nig rig cuz u know i do shit the right way

No I know you haven't laid a hand on that engine yet. It came rigged. It's understandable since it came from Germy.

Thanks. It's called powered by Leo. I saw you at GP and your one big hunk of handsomeness...

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

No I know you haven't laid a hand on that engine yet. It came rigged. It's understandable since it came from Germy.

Lol ur so fucking stupid dude let me fucking u see u iam sick of ur childish games....u are the dirty Mexican that works at a laundry place sucking his stepdads dick and fucking ur mom...ur are the def of nig rigged just look at ur pos...plz don't buy that fc I don't want to see it get ruined by ur Mexicaness....just stfu already get over it that no one likes u...

lol ur so fucking stupid dude let me fucking u see u iam sick of ur childish games....u are the dirty mexican that works at a laundry place sucking his stepdads dick and fucking ur mom...ur are the def of nig rigged just look at ur pos...plz don't buy that fc i don't want to see it get ruined by ur mexicaness....just stfu already get over it that no one likes u...

rawr!!

I wasn't mad. It's a damn forum... U guys take this shit so seriously I had no clue haha

Kenny if I hurt ur feelings about what I said don't take it seriously and hold a grudge.. It's sfld look at all the shit talking and your gonna take me seriously? Cmon bro just havin a laugh.

And as for nig rig...

Leos car is sitting in his driveway and I noticed today that he's using my 10mm spacers with 3 studs..

Last time he was using spacers (8mm) his wheel fell off bc of a missing stud. WTF makes u think u can run 10mm now? Ur gonna fuck up and call me or dingle to pick u up again...

U know what I'm gonna tell you???!!?!

(sneez, cough,sniffle... I'm sick bro sorry)

I wasn't mad. It's a damn forum... U guys take this shit so seriously I had no clue haha

Kenny if I hurt ur feelings about what I said don't take it seriously and hold a grudge.. It's sfld look at all the shit talking and your gonna take me seriously? Cmon bro just havin a laugh.

And as for nig rig...

Leos car is sitting in his driveway and I noticed today that he's using my 10mm spacers with 3 studs..

Last time he was using spacers (8mm) his wheel fell off bc of a missing stud. WTF makes u think u can run 10mm now? Ur gonna fuck up and call me or dingle to pick u up again...

U know what I'm gonna tell you???!!?!

(sneez, cough,sniffle... I'm sick bro sorry)

well that or "I ran into a door knob bro"

after spending an hour reading all of thise i would like to make some points

kenny ur a cool kid and i like ya but your a fanboy bro and u need to come to terms with that

vas.... ur funny:)

who ever the guy bitching about spray cans was...... spraying walls with paint is gay as balls

ben ur a cheap fan boy lol

jimmy, whats up?

jeramy, i still need to finish welding your top feed for your half as car project that your working on that u are useing as an excuse to not drift(making fun of leo) cus we all know people who are running top feeds on a ka dont know shit(making more fun of leo)

leo................... learn to hold a drift for more than 3 secounds

sal, i need to get better ur geting way ahead of me lol also harvey curb hoped his z and the same thing happened to him lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom