WPB People

Status
Not open for further replies.
after spending an hour reading all of thise i would like to make some points

kenny ur a cool kid and i like ya but your a fanboy bro and u need to come to terms with that

vas.... ur funny:)

who ever the guy bitching about spray cans was...... spraying walls with paint is gay as balls

ben ur a cheap fan boy lol

jimmy, whats up?

jeramy, i still need to finish welding your top feed for your half as car project that your working on that u are useing as an excuse to not drift(making fun of leo) cus we all know people who are running top feeds on a ka dont know shit(making more fun of leo)

leo................... learn to hold a drift for more than 3 secounds

sal, i need to get better ur geting way ahead of me lol also harvey curb hoped his z and the same thing happened to him lol

I don't know what's worst, the fact that I walked your Z or the fact that you take this thread serious.

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

English much?

No, he's ignorant and embraces the lifestyle of a complete failure. W000!!! go Germy!!!

---------- Post added at 12:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

just leo.

dtf

lol leo is givin up to take up his only real skill.

blowing old men at the nursing homes, for there money. that gov money he says hes gettting is social security checks

lol leo is givin up to take up his only real skill.

blowing old men at the nursing homes, for there money. that gov money he says hes gettting is social security checks

:laugh:

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

hahaha, these tags are getting great

+10000

---------- Post added at 07:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

17 pages strong and leo still cant drift.........

w0000!!!! Another angry costumer!!! And you got yanked!!! Call the wambulance!!!

lol dude we are on sfl not the honda crew site, if your gona talk shit about me it better have somthing to do with drifting. sadly you cant cus u can only drift for 3 secounds in only one direction, untill the day you can do more shut up and take it leo!!!!!

by the way u down to watch a movie tonight?? i bought the pop corn ur mom likes so im sure youll like it to

lol dude we are on sfl not the honda crew site, if your gona talk shit about me it better have somthing to do with drifting. sadly you cant cus u can only drift for 3 secounds in only one direction, untill the day you can do more shut up and take it leo!!!!!

by the way u down to watch a movie tonight?? i bought the pop corn ur mom likes so im sure youll like it to

that joke was just as horrible as your car.

nes_game_cartridges.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom