WPB People

Status
Not open for further replies.
nes_game_cartridges.jpg

I'm so lost.

yea well i dont need u telling people i welded that diff from the start, for the record that diff was welded by coco and he messed it up cus the welder he used wasent hot enough, kevin asked me to help him put it in the car and o told him no cus its was full of metal shards. i took most of them out and tried to weld over cocos welds. i wanted to do it legit but kevin rushed me and the diff whent in all messed up. again not my fualt

yea well i dont need u telling people i welded that diff from the start, for the record that diff was welded by coco and he messed it up cus the welder he used wasent hot enough, kevin asked me to help him put it in the car and o told him no cus its was full of metal shards. i took most of them out and tried to weld over cocos welds. i wanted to do it legit but kevin rushed me and the diff whent in all messed up. again not my fualt

dude, you suck welding... just sayin....

dont get jelous^^

it needs to rain so i can kill it in the ls again

last night me, george, and matt went sliding... and THE LS DID AWESOME!

hahaha, i ass dragged the maxima and he was killing it in the ls (as killing it as he could?) anyway was a fun time, and yall shoulda rode out nice and wet! huge open lot! woot...

still a lot of sandy vaginas in here!

why are you guys so obsessed with rain, my car is an bone stock s14 with coils and i slide when its dry all the time.. some of you have waayy more power than me.

why are you guys so obsessed with rain, my car is an bone stock s14 with coils and i slide when its dry all the time.. some of you have waayy more power than me.

Vas, this thread is indeed filled with fail. Run while you still have a chance.

vas, we drifted the maxima (frunt weeal driive) the ls 4000lbs, and just had a blast in a random parking lot for 20 minutes without making any noise!!!!

I prefer to slide in the rain cuz it's quite I have stock exhaust and in the rain no one notices me sliding unless they actually see it. Plus hate going trough tires I'm to broke for it

I prefer to slide in the rain cuz it's quite I have stock exhaust and in the rain no one notices me sliding unless they actually see it. Plus hate going trough tires I'm to broke for it

i hear ya, im the same, but i just love the speed, reaction and predictability of being in the dry.. i mean, dont get me wrong, i still slide in the rain, im just sayin that some ppl ONLY slide in the rain, but i have no preference..

i hear ya, im the same, but i just love the speed, reaction and predictability of being in the dry.. i mean, dont get me wrong, i still slide in the rain, im just sayin that some ppl ONLY slide in the rain, but i have no preference..

Tru...wish I knew how to drift

i only slide the LS in the rain cuz its...an LS400 duhhhh lol u cant slide it in the dry its open diff body roll 3700 pounds of awsomeness.

as soon as i get the 240 re registerd than ill be out when its dry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom