WPB People

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont feel liike pulling the turbo out right now im going to wait a little so i dont get pissed and break something else

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

240clem, who are you to know that I'm getting "better"...?

And Paulo, come on saturday cuz!! It's happening again!! And I'll have sway bars and a few new bushings by then so no more understeer!!!! w0000!!

Matt come to Mikeys!

i cant its not registerd right now

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

lmao did any one see the tags at the bottom

i dont feel liike pulling the turbo out right now im going to wait a little so i dont get pissed and break something else

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

i cant its not registerd right now

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

lmao did any one see the tags at the bottom

Hahahaha

No leo told him he didn't need something when he indeed did and for some crazy reason matt listened to him lol so it's kinda matts fault for listening to him in the first place lol

You out of all people have no room to talk buddy with your nig rigged s13s. I guess both my sr's, Roberto's car, and Jimmys are on crack because we didn't put back on the metal gaskets between our engine and trannys and we work perfectly fine...

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

u talk like u own this thread..

No but I certainly do so GTFO

Lol Leo just stfu none of my s13s were rigged like ur pos ur a dumb dirty mexican noone likes u stop crying like a little baby ur the most worthless person I know

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

U don't own shit Leo if anyone should own this thread it should be me or Jimmy

Lol Leo just stfu none of my s13s were rigged like ur pos ur a dumb dirty mexican noone likes u stop crying like a little baby ur the most worthless person I know

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

U don't own shit Leo if anyone should own this thread it should be me or Jimmy

Wooo!!! I got Germy's mad!!!

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

leo, i put the spacer in and it worked thats all im saying...didnt work before, now it does

Who gives a shit. The point is that you got your car running and I'm happy for you. Now lets go slidin you little irish piece of ass!

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

Who gives a shit. The point is that you got your car running and I'm happy for you. Now lets go slidin you little irish piece of ass!

Lol nope not mad at all...it's just annoying when someone tries to think they know about drifting and working on cars when u by far fail hard at both...didn't ur car catch fire at church st? Lol but my cars we're the rigged ones. Hahaha just stfu already...lmk when u can learn how to drift and then maybe I'll have alittle more respect for u..k thanks bye <3

Lol nope not mad at all...it's just annoying when someone tries to think they know about drifting and working on cars when u by far fail hard at both...didn't ur car catch fire at church st? Lol but my cars we're the rigged ones. Hahaha just stfu already...lmk when u can learn how to drift and then maybe I'll have alittle more respect for u..k thanks bye <3

w0000! your a man eater!!! And you're talking about respect!!! ROFL!!!

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

what are you laughing about cookie? Working at Outback makes you a made man? **chuckles**

w0000! your a man eater!!! And you're talking about respect!!! ROFL!!!

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

what are you laughing about cookie? Working at Outback makes you a made man? **chuckles**

Lol are u really that stupid I don't work at outback anymore

lmao thanks. i still gotta register it and put some miles on it before i can slide it but definately...u want me to build ur motor now !!!! ?

---------- Post added at 07:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

who the fuck is making these tags lol?

lmao thanks. i still gotta register it and put some miles on it before i can slide it but definately...u want me to build ur motor now !!!! ?

---------- Post added at 07:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

who the fuck is making these tags lol?

well I'm buying that red FC with the built turbo 2 for sale on here so I'm gonna be broke.

---------- Post added at 01:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 AM ----------

Lol are u really that stupid I don't work at outback anymore

How do you manage to get fired from a minimum wage paying job?

well I'm buying that red FC with the built turbo 2 for sale on here so I'm gonna be broke.

---------- Post added at 01:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 AM ----------

How do you manage to get fired from a minimum wage paying job?

minimum wage? Lol u really are that stupid....

well if you went into the miami gp thread, you would see that everyone was telling sal how awesome he did... i have never seen him as balls to the wall as he was, he was really killing it...

Well maybe I can make it out there this Saturday. I heard Sunday got rained out...not for me shit I was eating waves on the jet ski literally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom