WPB People

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn jeremy i was sitting at teh tent when you made that pass, and it really looked a lot worse from back there and the judges should not have freaked out.. i thought you didnt even go around that cone the right way, but you did... really its not your fault at all just a little wide.. wow... i didnt remember it that way! lol! GO JEREMY!

Don't listen to the Ginger.

yeah ur a fag got old quick

can always count on ben to re-instigate... anyway im not mad at anybody, i just want my stuff back, and im down to meet this weekend. i think now that the shit has been put out there we can all work on what the others have pointed out and become better, closer friends... see yall friday!

well when i clicked on tha thread it was the first post that came up thats why. didnt notice it was the 2nd page until later

Last edited:
i hate that first post on these threads, i kept thinking its the next one then the next one, clicking again and again

DAMN son that guy got raped. i didnt actually get to see him crash up there i only saw the aftermath. jeramy doin work i bet that one camera guy by the dumpster shit his pants but he probly got some sweet pics of ur car coming closer and closer to him untill he realized he was in the line of fire

DAMN son that guy got raped. i didnt actually get to see him crash up there i only saw the aftermath. jeramy doin work i bet that one camera guy by the dumpster shit his pants but he probly got some sweet pics of ur car coming closer and closer to him untill he realized he was in the line of fire

i wonder what condition his front tires were in?

this casting for the film is getting serious, its taking up ALL of my time. like ever since yesterday at 6pm, this is all ive been doing. my pm box has filled up twice already since then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom