WPB People

Status
Not open for further replies.
n.,m either way ka's have failed on many people i know many times, so fuck ka's im done with them. its time for some jay de em shit

this is definatly directed towards me, leo all ur srs have been bone stock so of course their going to be super reliable.

yeah good shoot but no canoli. I wasen't reffering to anybody in particualr but I'm gald you assumed it was you lol. It's just common sense dude. When your running that amount of boost and your running stock everything and tuned on an afc, chances are, it's gonna go boom.

for some reason, i feel like this is directed towards me...

no not at all. Your motor had way more issues going on and like you said: "shit was haunted".

leo makes fun of you about other things... i still wanna see the fight though

LOL way to soak the matches in gasoline.

n.,m either way ka's have failed on many people i know many times, so fuck ka's im done with them. its time for some jay de em shit

JDM>USDM BECAUSE THEY RAPIN EERR BODY OUT HERE

Last edited:
leo u keep talking like i didnt know i was going to blow my shit up, YEA NO SHIT 20 psi on an untuned motor will blow it up ,i have the injectors to handle that kind of boost sooo i wasnt running on stock everything... u didnt herre me keep saying if i make it to the weekend and my motor doesnt blow up i will go to church and thank god. im onot retarded i knew what i was doing i just didnt give a fuck and still dont. bottom line is it was a great learning expierence pulling the motor completely apart and reassembling it back together, and blowing it up was awesome lol

I wasn't referring to anybody in particular

leo u keep talking like...

Umm? I feel like you just wanted to come in and write a pointless novel.. he clearly states that he wasn't calling anyone out specifically.. hence the reason why I stopped. I was in the same exact scenario as you Matt, and Leo knows both of our stories, so he could be referring to either one of us..

f8f5d163-5ad3-4d5b-96b0-5c4ca60bc932.jpg

KA its about the driver skills not the motor and boost and tittys and beer and shit

Ok, I don't know you but your ignorance is atrocious. Before you come and debate about engines, I would advice you that you do some research before hand. The SR series has an overall better build scheme than the KA does. And the driver, well; i'm pretty sure many of the drivers on this thread alone would make you look like a complete amateur. Titties and beer are played out. It's all about sniffin cocaine off strippers' asses.

leo u keep talking like i didnt know i was going to blow my shit up, YEA NO SHIT 20 psi on an untuned motor will blow it up ,i have the injectors to handle that kind of boost sooo i wasnt running on stock everything... u didnt herre me keep saying if i make it to the weekend and my motor doesnt blow up i will go to church and thank god. im onot retarded i knew what i was doing i just didnt give a fuck and still dont. bottom line is it was a great learning expierence pulling the motor completely apart and reassembling it back together, and blowing it up was awesome lol

So you had injectors. Ok fine. So if I put 550's on my sr with a t28 and run 20psi and add more fuel with an afc, it's ok right? Because that is what you just said above^ It's common sense, your forcing more boost into your engine. Your HG can only hold so much. Your head can only flow so much. You could hold perfect AFR's all across the board but that doesn't mean you won't blow it.

do they even have Maury in 3rd world countries?

:laugh::laugh:

Idk, I don't call up Greece on a daily basis.

:laugh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom