WPB People

Status
Not open for further replies.
if i cant get enough for a sr swap, ill buy your motor. but i gotta see it run. and run i mean i wanna redline it a few times cause i fucking hate ka's right now and i need reliability

Ben, all these hard headed fucks are gonna tell you to go KA. They don't know any better. Just chill, lay back and be patient. Save up for an sr swap. Who gives a shit that a ka has more displacement. At the end of the day, it's still a piece of shit that you can find on the side of the road or in a dumpster. The SR is a great engine when handled right. The only reason you see them blow or drop valves is because dumb asses up the boost at 20psi or stay on the rev limiter for 4 minutes to see what happens. THAT WILL HAPPEN TO ANY ENGINE! IT'S NOT BECUASE ITS AN SR. Any engine imported from J-Land can be trusted over a USDM engine any fucking day of the week period. I've owned an sr for over a year and not a single hick-up besides turbo seals.

GL GING

Last edited:
Ben, all these hard headed fucks are gonna tell you to go KA. They don't know any better. Just chill, lay back and be patient. Save up for an sr swap. Who gives a shit that a ka has more displacement. At the end of the day, it's still a piece of shit that you can find on the side of the road or in a dumpster. The SR is a great engine when handled right. The only reason you see them blow or drop valves is because dumb asses up the boost at 20psi or stay on the rev limiter for 4 minutes to see what happens. THAT WILL HAPPEN TO ANY ENGINE! IT'S NOT BECUASE ITS AN SR. Any engine imported from J-Land can be trusted over a USDM engine any fucking day of the week period. I've owned an sr for over a year and not a single hick-up besides turbo seals.

GL GING

wtf I hate SRs

wtf I hate SRs

sr>ka all fucking day. It's a proven fact. I don't give a shit. SR's have stronger rods, pistons, shorter stroke (obviously), better head gasket, and head studs. It's just an overall better built engine. Sure, a KA can put down more power after $XXXX.XX spent.

sr>ka all fucking day. It's a proven fact. I don't give a shit. SR's have stronger rods, pistons, shorter stroke (obviously), better head gasket, and head studs. It's just an overall better built engine. Sure, a KA can put down more power after $XXXX.XX spent.

x2 except i thought sr's had head bolts... THEY STRETCH EASIER than studs ... just saying... but chevy or toyota motor is where its at lol... jk, i liked infact i loved my sr!!!!

x2 except i thought sr's had head bolts... THEY STRETCH EASIER than studs ... just saying... but chevy or toyota motor is where its at lol... jk, i liked infact i loved my sr!!!!

Stretch easier? You do realize you are talking about two exactly same things, just one has a nut instead of a fixed head on the bolt. Studs just make it easier for assembling the engine and aligning the head gasket, nothing to do with vertical stretching, thats the metal composition.

who the fuck is he?^^ lol and were talking about motors being reliable not about who can "drift" better with what motor or bragging...

pinche maricon..

GL GING
this is definatly directed towards me, leo all ur srs have been bone stock so of course their going to be super reliable.

nah, i deff just told him how my car was at 20lbs and it eventually dropped the intake valves on cyl 3... the valves dropping wasnt boost related, but still

So lets all argue about who he's making fun of!! Maybe it's me! Even though I don't have an SR on 20psi!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom