WPB People

Status
Not open for further replies.
It classifys s13s in japan. K is king for the package with the most stuff on the car (power shit and stuff) like how we call ours SE's and shit.

s0 iit b3 liike da silvia k's?

The J's was the base model . The Q's model offered a slightly more refined experience and received electric options and an available LSD. The K's grade received the turbocharged CA18DET or SR20DET (depending on the year of manufacture) in addition to the options offered on the Q's.

On top of the K's and Q's models, The Club and Diamond Selection packages came with specific options bundled together. For example, all K's Club Selections came with projector headlamps, a rear spoiler, and 15" aluminum wheels. And all Q's models came out with Automatic Climate Control.

The Silvia A's "Almighty" was introduced in late 1992. Trim wise, the Almighty slotted between the J's and Q's, offering options not available on J's, but not including all the standard features of Q's. The only available engine/transmission was the naturally-aspirated SR20DE coupled with the 4-speed automatic

Hey wheres the Sonics at and what time do you gus usually go? Me and some of my boys want to come check out WPB since the meet in Pines is pretty much dead.

sonics on lakeworth rd. look it up on their site. 33415 zip dude

The J's was the base model . The Q's model offered a slightly more refined experience and received electric options and an available LSD. The K's grade received the turbocharged CA18DET or SR20DET (depending on the year of manufacture) in addition to the options offered on the Q's.

On top of the K's and Q's models, The Club and Diamond Selection packages came with specific options bundled together. For example, all K's Club Selections came with projector headlamps, a rear spoiler, and 15" aluminum wheels. And all Q's models came out with Automatic Climate Control.

The Silvia A's "Almighty" was introduced in late 1992. Trim wise, the Almighty slotted between the J's and Q's, offering options not available on J's, but not including all the standard features of Q's. The only available engine/transmission was the naturally-aspirated SR20DE coupled with the 4-speed automatic

are you in 9th grade?

sonics tomorrow? someone call me so i dont forget

what's your number

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom