WPB People

Status
Not open for further replies.
suurrrrreeeeeeee dirkkkkkaaaaa
lay my balls as in weerreee i sllleeeepp buttt ok.
least room to talk please..

lmkkkk

here comes the trilogy...

yes i know where you live, im not coming to your house im prolly picking up my car till i can afford to get it running again. (but thats called procrastination right) lol, and yes you do have the least amount of room to talk about me and anyone else. see you shit talk other people all the time, and yet you have yet to slide your car, you have yet to actually get your license, and you have yet been able to hold a job. im a very generous person, and im on my grind all the time. im the furthest from a procrastinator, and if thats how you view me thats how you view me, i dont really care. as i leave it at this, i remember i let you borrow my charger and battery packs, since you mysteriously cant find them after selling your xbox, you now owe me either the two batteries and charge cable, or 29.99 lmk...(back to the moocher mentality)

so on our date ill be collecting....

Last edited:
here comes the trilogy...

yes i know where you live, im not coming to your house im prolly picking up my car till i can afford to get it running again. (but thats called procrastination right) lol, and yes you do have the least amount of room to talk about me and anyone else. see you shit talk other people all the time, and yet you have yet to slide your car, you have yet to actually get your license, and you have yet been able to hold a job. im a very generous person, and if im on my grind all the time. im the furthest from a procrastinator, and if thats how you view me thats how you view me, i dont really care. as i leave it at this, i remember i let you borrow my charger and battery packs, since you mysteriously cant find them after selling your xbox, you now owe me either the two batteries and charge cable, or 29.99 lmk...

if it comes to drifing i dont talk shit cause i dont drift point blank.
i just think you lie about everything.
i had a job but but i lost it.
i could care less about what u say.
if you didnt bullshit and lie half the time this wouldnt be happenin.
shit like this blows by me..
i have your toys so dont get sandy,again talk to me in person

if it comes to drifing i dont talk shit cause i dont drift point blank.
i just think you lie about everything.
i had a job but but i lost it.
i could care less about what u say.
if you didnt bullshit and lie half the time this wouldnt be happenin.
shit like this blows by me..
i have your toys so dont get sandy,again talk to me in person

1. you called leo on understeering (thats one specific time i can remember and jeremy called on you cuz you dont drift) recent incident.

2. what do i lie about, i very seldom lie about anything.

3. you had a job for a week and got fired the other job you had your buddies stick their necks out only for you to not show up and quit.

4. good i dont want you getting butt hurt over the internet.

5. this is happening because i replied to your comment on my shit not running.

6. i am sandy, as i said im very generous and people like you take advantage. so again ill be collecting!

iam not saying anything...

i will say one thing kenny does run his mouth alittle and so does dj but dj slides and kenny doesnt both of u are cool guys so just play with eachothers sandy vag and make up

Last edited:
One thing I hate when I'm chillin with a big group of people is sexual tension. So Kwnny and DJ, hug and rub it out ao things will bw normal again.

where does kenny come in with the shit talking, his car never ran right, he never slides it, and he always has to bring his car home before anything happens... =O

HE HAS A PERMIT and his car runs good.

so enough with the b.s. most of us here are all friends, lets slide this weekend!!

Last edited:
HE HAS A PERMIT and his car runs good.

so enough with the b.s. most of us here are all friends, lets slide this weekend!!

can always count on ben to re-instigate... anyway im not mad at anybody, i just want my stuff back, and im down to meet this weekend. i think now that the shit has been put out there we can all work on what the others have pointed out and become better, closer friends... see yall friday!

Don't listen to the Ginger.

i dont hence the reason why i didnt post a rebuttal!

anyway check this out
31261_401123566574_777461574_4122812_347827_n.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom