Who says KA's can't handle boost

LOL! SH!!!T I have alway's wanted to be with a girl from Japan, that would be hot. On day I will have to vacat to Japan, well after my wife kick's me out of my house HAHAHAHAHAAHA.

m4nfred said:
notice.custom intake manifold....byp's car...mike

wah! there still on stock blocks. those are the guys from backyard producions.

Well I like orientals period, but my fantasy is a japanese chick or chinese don't know why just do. +1 for the custom manifold very nice.

Alchemist XL said:
thats not custom.. that's just polished n00b
Dan I think I see welds on the manifold's and my manifold show's none, super duper custom. :D :D :D :D :D

green_machine said:
how come ferraris dont make 1 liter engines? Why doesn't ferrari put a .5 liter all motor engine aginst their 3 liter engines of other cars in f1? Why do you think it is dumb to say there is no replacement for displacement!!! It is 100% true.

Thank you for letting me know it's utterly useless to try to explain anything to you.

RICKY SILEIGHTY said:
Well that I know of my turbo will determine where my top powerband is right, so why do I need to rev to 8,000rpm if my car's full power is @6,000rpm? Isn't that why the JGTC S15's rev limit @ 7500rpm. Beside's I don't need to rev to 8,000 to spank you J/K :D :D . How did this become an argument dori dori chill, like I said it's still a "NISSAN" so why the hell does it matter. If you like the SR, more power to you I like it to, but I don't have the money to buy one so i'm going KA-T. Oh and on a side note, Nissan did build a race truck with a KA that revved to 8,500rpm, just in case you think it can't be done.

And you.

Edit: Actually I'm gonna help you out a bit b/c you're completely lost. First off, where did you see that the JGTC SR redlines at 7.5k?

Secondly, what's more important, making "full power" at 6000rpm or having that same "full power" for another 2g's? Do you even know what a powerbad is or do you just look at peak numbers and say OMGodzdatskewl?

Third, you wanted a flame war, you knew it would happen, but the least you could have done is learn a little more about what you're talking about before you go spewing out nonsense. Delete your thread if you can't deal.

Forth, no, I wasn't aware of any KA revving to 8.5k. Prove it. Last I read was that the Nissan built race KA's didn't revved to 7ish. Either way, race motors have life spans of only a couple hundred hours before they need a rebuild so who cares?

Last edited:
No, you're right. If some ricer runs up to me and tries to tell me the ability to rev is useless because he can make peak power at 6k I'd probably say nothing. I might even cry. I'm trying to help. TRYING. I promise, I'm not bent out of shape at all and really don't need to "chill". I'm pretty chillin right new eating some Reese's and talking to my skank through gmail txt while getting paid. :)

The term "ricer" was not meant to be a direct insult. Instead, it was meant to convey how I'd really act..."in real life"

Last edited:
topeka19900506g0958gj.jpg

i dont know which motor this guy was running i cant tell

roadamerica199307110573ny.jpg

topeka19900506g0961hi.jpg

its a redtop sr...lmao! no jk cant tell either but that looks like a really nice setup.

1. As far as where I saw the red line, on speed channel 2 years ago they had the JGTC season summary and they had an on board camara and it shows where he would shift @ redline. ALso try finding the spec's that car was a GT300 car.
2. Sport Compact Car feb 06 boost it your self issue, read the article they mention the 8500rpm race engine.
3. Since when did I want this to be a flame war?
4. As far as calling me a "ricer" why don't you prove it? Oh and power band? yeah mine should be fine all the way up to 7,000rpm that's all I need . :confused: :eek: :rolleyes:

Man I have not said once in this thread that the KA is better then the SR, but yet people still find a way to start that crap some people really need to chill ::cough:: dori dori ::cough::. I never wanted this to become a which is better but then again I didn't know we still had people that PMS over stupid SH!T"Kids" :rolleyes: . NISSAN is NISSAN SR, KA they are both good engines. :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Last edited:
They are most likely wrong. They don't specify the f40 has two turbos...it does. There has to be better pics...

Edit:

You know, that pic with the hood off makes me think it might have a v6. It looks like the intake tracts go straight down and in the middle...also, the engine seems too low to be an I6. Hmmmm...

Last edited:
green_machine said:
how come ferraris dont make 1 liter engines? Why doesn't ferrari put a .5 liter all motor engine aginst their 3 liter engines of other cars in f1? Why do you think it is dumb to say there is no replacement for displacement!!! It is 100% true.

I can't believe you just said that...

First a foremost... Formula 1 has engine regulations that the teams have to adhere to so the playing field is level amongst the teams. Secondly, a 3.0 liter V10 revving to 18,000 RPM's is what I used as an example that a motor can do amazing things with the right R&D and proper funding.

Remember that KEY term I used called "BALANCE"? Analyze an ENTIRE motor, EVERY ASPECT, using that term as a central theme. Try thinking outside of the box for a second and learn something.

So here, explain this... My motor's 1.3 liters and I bet it's twice as powerful as yours. That sounds like a replacement for displacement to me... Or maybe I'm just a ricer?

The Mazda 787B was a 2.6-liter, naturally aspirated motor that produced 700hp at 9,000 rpm's... Explain that while you're figuring out how to explain my 1.3-liters.

If two people are telling you something and everyone else is agreeing with them but you, there's probably a reason for it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom