What happens if all the illegal aliens were deported?

1st off i never said i would leave and go to mexico....so that should answer your question

dat doesnt sound like me at all.....

ive never heard hector complain about his situation and i want to leave for other reasons. Im fine with where im at in life i have a good paying job that i dont do anything and i dont live at home with my parents like 90% of this forum

and Then this one

bro i dont got to answer shit to none of yal!! i got my own personal reasons y i hate this country i dnt give two flyin fucks wut anybody has to say bout it!!! Freedom of speech rite?? isnt this something wonderful this "great country" has to offer???

well it still stands, i challenge anyone of you with the balls to say you hate this country so much to have the balls to give me ten reasons why.

bro i dont got to answer shit to none of yal!! i got my own personal reasons y i hate this country i dnt give two flyin fucks wut anybody has to say bout it!!! Freedom of speech rite?? isnt this something wonderful this "great country" has to offer???

Why you getting all defensive? I dont care about your reasons why you hate this country nor am I trying to censor you. I was curious to why you havent left yet?

ok jerry reasons i hate america

1. The Cake is a Lie!
2. The Cake is a Lie!
3. The Cake is a Lie!
4. The Cake is a Lie!
5. The Cake is a Lie!
6. The Cake is a Lie!
7. The Cake is a Lie!
8. The Cake is a Lie!
9. The Cake is a Lie!
10. The Cake is a Lie!

if you dont like it.... leave.... why living unhappy? (directing to everyone that hates the US).

Why you getting all defensive? I dont care about your reasons why you hate this country nor am I trying to censor you. I was curious to why you havent left yet?

cuz i havent left yet! ill make sure i give u a memo once im out the door....:bigthumbu

Hektic good luck going to another country, you can enjoy your 3 month travel visa before they send you back here. Maybe you can obtain a work visa? You will find out most other economically stable country's have a much more harsh and better practiced immigration system.

ok jerry reasons i hate america

1. The Cake is a Lie!
2. The Cake is a Lie!
3. The Cake is a Lie!
4. The Cake is a Lie!
5. The Cake is a Lie!
6. The Cake is a Lie!
7. The Cake is a Lie!
8. The Cake is a Lie!
9. The Cake is a Lie!
10. The Cake is a Lie!

the cake is a lie 6220 up, 164 down
buy the cake is a lie mugs, tshirts and magnetsRoughly translates to "your promised reward is merely a fictitious motivator". Popularized by the game "Portal" (found on Half-Life 2's "Orange Box" game release for PC, X-Box 360, and PS3). During the game, an electronic voice encourages you to solve intricate puzzles using cake as a motivating perk. When you have "broken out" of the game's initial testing phase (from threat of death), you find scrawls on walls of the innards of the testing center warning you that "the cake is a lie".

Clearly the cake is not a lie, whether or not you make it in this country is directly related to how hard you want to work. Most people want to get by as easy as possible, to quote you sas

Im fine with where im at in life i have a good paying job that i dont do anything

And then people have the audacity to say that the promise this country has to offer is not real, lol, granted its easier for some because of natuaral ability, its still possible for anyone to make it in this country

NEXT!!!!!

Hektic good luck going to another country, you can enjoy your 3 month travel visa before they send you back here. Maybe you can obtain a work visa? You will find out most other economically stable country's have a much more harsh and better practiced immigration system.

thanks for da heads up....

Back
Top Bottom