What happens if all the illegal aliens were deported?

i cant wait till everyone has to run to mexico because the earth is freezing over like in day after tomorrow and the mexican government turns us down

Arizona passed that law about it, i dont see the effectiveness of it, but i lean on both sides of the fence. Racial profiling is wrong, yet being here against the law is bad too. Dont flame, its my opinion haha

i agree..
Everyone could understand one another as English
became the dominate language again
that is completely wrong because most of the people that formed this country are or where inmigrants at one point. most tend to keep their accents or language , not everyone can easily learn a second language.
I do agree Illegal inmigration is wrong and im against it. there are other means by which you can legally come to this country. (lottery visas etc.) but it is bs to say that because of the illegal inmigrants that we have gangs, overcroweded prisons etc..

Illegal aliens do way more for this country, economically wise, because they have no help. Anything you see (non-offensive) a Mexican, or Guacho have is cause honestly the dude had to break his back for a little paycheck to feed his family or pay rent or whatever the case is. Which means the money the illegal aliens are making is being flucuated back into the economy. But then you got the people who are legal citizens and literally live for the fact of making babies, and claiming that they can't find work, to collect unemployment, food stamps, and section 8. And never make an attempt to live any way different. And sorry no to offend anyone, but 95% of the time those happen to be the African American people. If you gonna kick the hardest working people out of this country, all i want to see is when your going invite them back over. :D

that is the epiphany of the US

Last edited:
And sorry no to offend anyone, but 95% of the time those happen to be the African American people. If you gonna kick the hardest working people out of this country, all i want to see is when your going invite them back over. :D

I got cuban friends that can teach black people a thing or 2 about collecting welfare. They got the system sowed up, but either way i'm unbiased to this argument because I was born here and don't collect that shit.

This is easy, take all the dumb-asses on welfare and government assistance and have them go pick strawberries, at least we will be getting something from our tax dollars.

LoL agreed..

Wow... this statement is by far one of the dumbest. Im glad to see Miami education is still at its finest. :bigthumbu :laugh:

Please elaborate? Did I say something thats false? Its also good thing I dont live in MIA either :) I got that fancy Ft. Lauderdale edumacation lol its just my opinion - like it or not

To my understanding they where only going to deport then ones that got arrested or stopped by the police for doing something illegal?

To my understanding they where only going to deport then ones that got arrested or stopped by the police for doing something illegal?

Nope.
You don't have papers and you get caught in raids, you're shipped off.
I've known over 3 different families that were close to me that have been deported because they got caught in the wrong place at the wrong time.

and I can see this thread getting locked lol.

Lets not get this locked... its off-topic just keep the attacks towards other members to a minimum and let this ride... mods justtt chill

I love how anyone in this thread arguing the benefits of illegal aliens have to generalize and insult the opponents as being lazy ass racist crackers. How fucking dumb are you people? This isn't a white/hispanic thing. This is an illegal aliens issue. The USA, if you haven't noticed, consists of quite a bit more than white people. Fact is, illegals cost our country billions. They've destroyed health care and ruined educational systems. Their affect on your wallet is direct (your auto insurance for example, is higher if you're a tri-county resident than the rest of the state due to uninsured illegals). Their addition to the labor force exists on only the lowest levels. And don't try to twist my words around. Its as much the country's fault for never securing the borders properly in the first place or dealing with these issues when they initially arose. My solution would not be deportation either, but I would secure the shit out of the borders asap.

Seems like most of the attention is on the HISPANIC community tho - ESPECIALLY on that original quote... keep it goin

I love how anyone in this thread arguing the benefits of illegal aliens have to generalize and insult the opponents as being lazy ass racist crackers. How fucking dumb are you people? This isn't a white/hispanic thing. This is an illegal aliens issue. The USA, if you haven't noticed, consists of quite a bit more than white people. Fact is, illegals cost our country billions. They've destroyed health care and ruined educational systems. Their affect on your wallet is direct (your auto insurance for example, is higher if you're a tri-county resident than the rest of the state due to uninsured illegals). Their addition to the labor force exists on only the lowest levels. And don't try to twist my words around. Its as much the country's fault for never securing the borders properly in the first place or dealing with these issues when they initially arose. My solution would not be deportation either, but I would secure the shit out of the borders asap.

what Tonymac said...

Seems like most of the attention is on the HISPANIC community tho - ESPECIALLY on that original quote... keep it goin

And it is no coincidence Mike - the largest percentage of illegals consists of:

Mexico 7,000,000
El Salvador 470,000
Guatemala 370,000
India 280,000
China 230,000

A. No official or agency of this state or a county, city, town or other political subdivision of this state may limit or restrict the enforcement of federal immigration laws to less than the full extent permitted by federal law.

B. For any lawful contact stop, detention or arrest made by a law enforcement official or a law enforcement agency of this state or a law enforcement official or a law enforcement agency of a county, city, town or other political subdivision of this state in the enforcement of any other law or ordinance of a county, city or town or this state where reasonable suspicion exists that the person is an alien who and is unlawfully present in the United States, a reasonable attempt shall be made, when practicable, to determine the immigration status of the person, except if the determination may hinder or obstruct an investigation. Any person who is arrested shall have the person’s immigration status determined before the person is released. The person’s immigration status shall be verified with the federal government pursuant to 8 United States code section 1373(c). A law enforcement official or agency of this state or a county, city, town or other political subdivision of this state may not solely consider race, color or national origin in implementing the requirements of this subsection except to the extent permitted by the United States or Arizona Constitution. A person is presumed to not be an alien who is unlawfully present in the United States if the person provides to the law enforcement officer or agency any of the following:

1. A valid Arizona driver license.
2. A valid Arizona nonoperating identification license.
3. A valid tribal enrollment card or other form of tribal identification.
4. If the entity requires proof of legal presence in the United States before issuance, any valid United States federal, state or local government issued identification.

C. If an alien who is unlawfully present in the United States is convicted of a violation of state or local law, on discharge from imprisonment or on the assessment of any monetary obligation that is imposed, the United States immigration and customs enforcement or the United States customs and border protection shall be immediately notified.

D. Notwithstanding any other law, a law enforcement agency may securely transport an alien who the agency has received verification is unlawfully present in the united states and who is in the agency’s custody to a federal facility in this state or to any other point of transfer into federal custody that is outside the jurisdiction of the law enforcement agency. a law enforcement agency shall obtain judicial authorization before securely transporting an alien who is unlawfully present in the United States to a point of transfer that is outside of this state.

Dont break the law youll be fine.

Nope.
You don't have papers and you get caught in raids, you're shipped off.
I've known over 3 different families that were close to me that have been deported because they got caught in the wrong place at the wrong time.

and I can see this thread getting locked lol.

I dont think so sir.

Last edited:
if you dont got your papers gtfo

lucky for me, my whole family came here the right way and got all their papers and i was born here

And it is no coincidence Mike - the largest percentage of illegals consists of:

Mexico 7,000,000
El Salvador 470,000
Guatemala 370,000
India 280,000
China 230,000

I see no mention of Haitians, Cubans, any carribean island, euro's? I doubt those numbers are anything to sneeze @

mexican is the most.

they need to give amnesty or something to all the people here, (they're staying for good anyway) get them insured and ldocumented, and then build a wall and use the people we have in iraq and afgan to patrol it.

as much as it pains me, this guy is 100% right

Oh and i forgot to mention, ive had three cars totaled my illegal aliens in miami, with no insurance of course, and since i only had pip/liability guess who got fucked me. Not to mention that jackie was almost killed in the accident had she been with me because the idiot was drunk, and ran a light at 80mph and tboned me. Thankfully he died from the accident and can do no more harm to anyone else.

Do you ever ask yourself why when you go to the hospital and they give you a bandaid it costs like 3000 dollars, i bet some of you niave people think the doctors are greedy right? No its to offset the cost of all the uninsured morons that go to the hospital and dont pay.

Did you know its big buisness in border states like texas and california for immigrants to walk across the border get "FREE" healthcare and walk back.

read this article if you want to be appualed further.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1707333/posts

Last edited:
as much as it pains me, this guy is 100% right

Oh and i forgot to mention, ive had three cars totaled my illegal aliens in miami, with no insurance of course, and since i only had pip/liability guess who got fucked me. Not to mention that jackie was almost killed in the accident had she been with me because the idiot was drunk, and ran a light at 80mph and tboned me. Thankfully he died from the accident and can do no more harm to anyone else.

Do you ever ask yourself why when you go to the hospital and they give you a bandaid it costs like 3000 dollars, i bet some of you niave people think the doctors are greedy right? No its to offset the cost of all the uninsured morons that go to the hospital and dont pay.

Did you know its big buisness in border states like texas and california for immigrants to walk across the border get "FREE" healthcare and walk back.

read this article if you want to be appualed further.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1707333/posts

a tad bit harsh on the thankfully he died in the accident but I do see where your coming from and can understand your POV on that. I also agree with you on the cost of hospitals.. They charged me $20.00 for two Ibuprofen

Back
Top Bottom