What do you guys do all day?

I work at the port loading and unloading containers and I got wifi on my scangun so I installed windows mobile to check up on my hoes

I water plants.

sometimes i shoot stuff

lots of times i jerk off on stuff

and then go to drift events at awesome tracks.

Last edited:
^haha. Well it's pretty funny actually, I work on the phone as a debt collector and I get wifi on my iPod. But they are letting some ppl go today, and I'm one of them lol. Now I'm looking for a new job...

Military ^_^

Every few weeks i go out on assignment. In the meantime, i enjoy the breaks in between.
Online classes to pass time productively.

I got to school, and i currently work at a cupcake shop with a bunch of hoes, haha

laugh now but damn i love it

Thats GANGSTER. I was gonna work at Victoria Secret once... anyone know Victoria's Secret?...

hahah hell yeah dude, yo i went to the wellington mall with my gf and i went with her into forever 21 yo so many bitches i was like this is deff where i wanna work! haha:bigthumbu

i work a out of state moving company
so i pretty much sit around and get paid for it
85 a day plus they pay food and hotels to travel out of state plus tips
so i just sit on my phone or comp all day when im out of town
its legit
last trip i made 500$ in tips alone i was siked

Police Service Aide. I sit in my car all night at a guard gate and watch movies while browsing the internet. Matter of fact I am here now. Pretty solid job since I get paid 17 an hour to do jack shit.

work at my shitty job, use the web when its an option

on days off i send resume's out for a real job

Victoria's Secret is owned by a guy. Men can only work in the body works department of the Victoria's Secret store, men cannot work in the lingerie side. My sister used to work for them before her boss was murdered.

I bag groceries at a foodstore lol, but im still in high school so it works for me, plus i wont have a car until june so all i gotta pay is my cell phone bill.

I bag groceries at a foodstore lol, but im still in high school so it works for me, plus i wont have a car until june so all i gotta pay is my cell phone bill.

and when your not baging groceries your dropping nukes with igay but thats a lifestyle

As of right now,im a fucking bum that goes to school. I would love to work cause i need $$$ like a muh fucka,but school fucks my shit up.

Back
Top Bottom