What do you guys do all day?

My girls dad is worth like $200,000,000 so I just chill..

Last week we was in Paris, and tomorrow were going to Madagascar for 5 days.

Last edited:
oo excuse me..... imo it still didn't affect him....he got his start sucking from mommy and daddy's tit so it wasn't his money to begin with (i could be wrong, but doubt it)....my comment was toward you worthless bitches who didnt have anything to start with and sit home and complain all day....... ok shits a little rough, u still make it through life correct?? so stfu about the economy like ur here starving and shit......

well a small few on this website under the age of 25 actually take care of themselves and that is a totally different situation....but for the most part these nigs are complaining when its there parents money anyway or they work at bs jobs which pay shit and expect ppl to feel sorry......

again you are also the minority...... and SAS said is it a black thing.....um actually i have not felt any of this economy shit i live the same way i did before this........ i like how ppl talk like they are doing so bad.....suck that shit up (not toward you bill but in general)

LMAO his parents were broke he graduated from high school at 13 mit at 17 with a masters degree. he started his own company and made every dollar he has. Hes the smartest person ive ever known and was one of the programmers on the xbox 360. so yeah

I'm a student, go to school like 2 days a week. I work at night at FLL airport for FedEx and have some ghey hours (7pm-11pm or later) 6days a week but, if I'm not in school I have nothing to do during the day...
Lol, Basically my life too. I work at MIA for UPS from 5:30am to 9:30am 6 days a week, nothing to do during the day, school at night.

Back
Top Bottom