What do you guys do all day?

Yeah her boss was murdered new years day at 1:30am by her boyfriend in 2003. She was shot once in the stomach in front of her 3 of 5 kids and then he unloaded the clip into her head. The guy last time I heard was going up for the death penalty. Sorry for the gloomy details.

LOL ATT ... fuckers.. they hired me and kick me out a week after because of my driving record lol... i work at a bank its allright ...

^ At least you have room to grow. SFL is a service oriented area and there are not alot of Jobs where you can grow unless you are into corporate madness and or at the top of the service indusrty food chain. Alot of people in SFL from my perspective like working for themselves and start their own business even if the start up is hard and demands alot of time. In banking you can grow and it is competitive to get to the upper eschelon if you put in the time.

if you under 25 don't speak on the economy....u didnt have money before shit got like this......

thats bullshit my cousin is 23 and he lost over 100,000 when the stock market tanked. he lost his house and his bmw so hes basically starting over. im guessing your statement is only towards black people?:laugh:

lol at ^ i had about 30k liquid and about 25k in investments when i was 18 so i wouldnt say that it only affected an age group over 25

Should have listened to the Offsprings album AmericanaIN all seriousness though, I hope things are better for you now than back then.

My friend's got a girlfriend
Man he hates that *****
He tells me every day
He says "man I really gotta lose my chick
In the worst kind of way"

She sits on her a$$
He works his hands to the bone
To give her money every payday
But she wants more dinero just to stay at home
Well my friend
You gotta say:

I won't pay, I won't pay ya, no way
(now now) Why don't you get a job
Say no way, say no way ya, no way

I guess all his money, well it isn't enough
To keep her bill collectors at bay
I guess all his money, well it isn't enough
Cause that girl's got expensive taste

I won't pay, I won't pay ya, no way

Well I guess it ain't easy doing nothing at all oh yeah
But hey man free rides just don't come along
every day

(Let me tell you about my other friend now!)

My friend's got a boyfriend man and she hates that dick (and the guy!)
She tells me every day (woo! everyday now)
He wants more dinero just to stay at home (stay at home!)
Well my friend
You gotta say: (gotta say!)

I won't pay, I won't pay ya (woo), no way (no way!)
(now now) Why don't you get a job (woo - get a job!)
(oh yeah!)
I won't give ya no money
I always pay
(now now) Why don't you get a job (get a job!)
(now now) Why don't you get a
job!

Last edited:
i do a/c and electric at palm beach atlantic university.. school is 85% female...90% of them are georgous.. its an ok gig

They're in college, you're doing maintenance at the college they attend. As far as they're concerned, you're just a janitor. But... at least you're not posting Offspring lyrics to a crappy song they ripped off the Beatles.

I work on people's shitty cars all day, make no money, and hate life. I post on here during lunch break and whatnot. Stay in school kids!

me and my father run a ac and refrigeration company. i work there. doing calls, paperwork, etc. i also go to fiu but had to take it super easy this semseter.

I'm a student, go to school like 2 days a week. I work at night at FLL airport for FedEx and have some ghey hours (7pm-11pm or later) 6days a week but, if I'm not in school I have nothing to do during the day...

9-12 hours a day 6 days a week.....

i work on these

airboat.jpg

and these...

Tomsplane.jpg

and build these

Airboatclubmotor.jpg

200hplyc2.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1267190592566#/video/video.php?v=1272925215928
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1267190592566#/video/video.php?v=1267191432587

enjoy!

oh...btw i just started a detailing company with my buddy! if yall know companies that need a good detailing company to make their cars shine. you know where to find me!

18680_1290009843033_1013843299_893267_899093_n.jpg

Last edited:
thats bullshit my cousin is 23 and he lost over 100,000 when the stock market tanked. he lost his house and his bmw so hes basically starting over. im guessing your statement is only towards black people?:laugh:

oo excuse me..... imo it still didn't affect him....he got his start sucking from mommy and daddy's tit so it wasn't his money to begin with (i could be wrong, but doubt it)....my comment was toward you worthless bitches who didnt have anything to start with and sit home and complain all day....... ok shits a little rough, u still make it through life correct?? so stfu about the economy like ur here starving and shit......

WTF? so only people over 25 were affected by the downfall?

well a small few on this website under the age of 25 actually take care of themselves and that is a totally different situation....but for the most part these nigs are complaining when its there parents money anyway or they work at bs jobs which pay shit and expect ppl to feel sorry......

lol at ^ i had about 30k liquid and about 25k in investments when i was 18 so i wouldnt say that it only affected an age group over 25

again you are also the minority...... and SAS said is it a black thing.....um actually i have not felt any of this economy shit i live the same way i did before this........ i like how ppl talk like they are doing so bad.....suck that shit up (not toward you bill but in general)

Last edited:
my uncles pool construction company of about 20 years is about shut down doors...i worked there for the past 5 and just had to walk away and go back to my other job. yes the economy is hittin all aspects right now

Back
Top Bottom