What do you guys do all day?

^on the street? turnin tricks? <3

Thats pretty sweet, i went to work at a place like that with my experience and was offered $8.25. i stood up and walked out.

and now i work at one of the largest tuning companies in the world, lol

oh wow.
I started just to be temp cause one of the doods got real hurt. He was pretty much the shop bitch. Pick up trash, move parts, blah blah blah. I make 9.
He's comin back next week and im gettin moved to a body shop and gettin a raise.

oh wow.
I started just to be temp cause one of the doods got real hurt. He was pretty much the shop bitch. Pick up trash, move parts, blah blah blah. I make 9.
He's comin back next week and im gettin moved to a body shop and gettin a raise.

Congrats. Make that queso.

oh wow.

Thats where its at man, i was just at a point in my life where i needed a lot more than $8.25, lol. How do you afford to run and build your shit like you do?

Oh, and btw, i know you're gonna need someone to tune that v8... hit me up

I sit in an office all day at the port. I have my own desk and computer, gets boring just sitting here when there are no oil tankers to board in port

Thats where its at man, i was just at a point in my life where i needed a lot more than $8.25, lol. How do you afford to run and build your shit like you do?

Oh, and btw, i know you're gonna need someone to tune that v8... hit me up

5 finger shop discount, lol jk

i unload trucks at lowe's at night(5-9). get $9.15 hr and i get to go home every day so its sooooooooooooooo much better them my last job, over the road truck driving.

some of you umemployed guys should come over to at&t they are hiring premise techs (inside the house tech) off the street no experience required and they start at like 16.00/hr iirc.

^on the street? turnin tricks? <3

Thats pretty sweet, i went to work at a place like that with my experience and was offered $8.25. i stood up and walked out.

and now i work at one of the largest tuning companies in the world, lol

where do you work?

some of you umemployed guys should come over to at&t they are hiring premise techs (inside the house tech) off the street no experience required and they start at like 16.00/hr iirc.

WTF!?@ WHERE I WILL GO NOW!! FUCK MY JOB!

att.com/carrears send in your resume, if they like you and you have a CLEAN driving / criminal recrord, you will probably get hired.

Not only that once your in you can move to other jobs after a while, some att tech jobs pay as much as 32.00/hr

I used to work for Handy Electric we do all the electric work for all at&t buildings in south florida

but now im at metro pcs corporate office. =(

I wanna work for at&t making 16

what are the hours like?

8 to 5 possible over time till 9 at times and weekends which are overtime as well. and the overtime pays big, My first year with att i made 55,000 with overtime before i got promoted.

Back
Top Bottom