Wednesday Meet New location thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was there locked my keys in my truck got it opened after i was in jomba juice for what felt like hours. only seen 2 people i thought was from the forum so i left. ><

u guys need to network more lol. i go to the meets and its always like the same 5 lil groups of ppl u always see but never talk to. walk around introduce urself otherwise theres really no point in having a meet where u go to talk to the same ppl u usually hang out with.

darn I missed it! I napped, woke up around 10ish and totally forgot about the meet. I suck. But Ill see you all at countyline ;] Hope you guys had fun

You guys should come up north for the Thursday night meets. We usually have a good time, I usually get good footage, and there is usually one or two incidents with the law, so you know we must be doing something right! Actually, we usually meet up right across the street from where a bunch of civics, super neons and some surbarus meet up and they seem to get into a lot of trouble.

Anyway, feel like rollin up to West Palm hit me up! We are starting to meet at the Duffy's by 95 on okachobee.
D

so aaah yeah where's this Thursday meet in West Palm? couse i just moved from Miramar. i live right off of Okachobee and 441 by that super Target.

so aaah yeah where's this Thursday meet in West Palm? couse i just moved from Miramar. i live right off of Okachobee and 441 by that super Target.

Thursday there is an S2Ki meet. PM me about details.

good turn out tonight :]
Nice to meet you Rolando, David and shampoo boy lol <3

it was great meeting some of you.... didnt make my way around ..still a noob but thanks to everyone who introduced yourselves to me... made me feel welcome.. nice cars by the way.... :bigthumbu

had a lot of fun man, saw faces i had not seen in a loooong time!

i gotta come out more often man...i love hanging out with you peeps.

Guys please again i cant stress it enough. Please pick up after yourselves and don't litter. Also. Lets try to part the cars on the east side of the starbucks building so that when the cleaning truck comes they can do their job. Little things like cigaratte buts and tons of trash everywhere makes us lose spots. So please follow the speed limit in the parking lot and clean up after yourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom