Wednesday Meet New location thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
+1... im down for the weston Starbucks..... griffin star-b's has outside seating :D

Actually I was just wondering if that was the spot they are talkin about, if it is I was gonna say its not a good spot......quick reason why: Weston sucks ass - long reason: cops there are way more dick and I've been kicked out of there by cops before with the honda boys

in any case waiting to hear what the new spot is, sadly wherever it is, it will never be as close as this one =[

starbucks on sheridan......theres alot of kids around there cuz of muvico...kids = cops...iu cant even smoke a fucking cig at the gas station next to that place....jesus...

Way to render your post automatically useless.

If you care for anyone to read your posts at least write ...

1. In english.
2. Write a sentence with at least a subject and a predicate.
3. Stop being some ignorant fuck from miami. Who can barely type his thoughts on a forum.

starbucks on sheridan......theres alot of kids around there cuz of muvico...kids = cops...iu cant even smoke a fucking cig at the gas station next to that place....jesus...

seeing as you have not gone yet to the starbucks on wens-day. Im going to say try it before you speak like that. Its been calm with no problems so we will see. What happens this week.

Way to render your post automatically useless.

If you care for anyone to read your posts at least write ...

1. In english.
2. Write a sentence with at least a subject and a predicate.
3. Stop being some ignorant fuck from miami. Who can barely type his thoughts on a forum.

lol...thas funny...wow

so ive lived right by this damn starbucks for like 8 years lol..and never been to it on a wednesday night...r u nuts....look..ill admit it I HATE StARBUCKS...but i hate cops more...w/e im down to give it a try...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom