Wednesday Meet New location thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish my fucking car was done already, ANOTHER WEEK, and another tranny

</3 life

i hit a curb after Homestead drift demo.......new quote I got today is now up to almost $3k in damage and none of that is cosmetic. everything there is to fuck up under the car I fucked up.

I had a feeling that night I would be extremely fucked and the people there could tell I knew...

so wed. night at starbucks?? how do you get to it from 75? i might go the miata is running again, but its hella loud lol.

so wed. night at starbucks?? how do you get to it from 75? i might go the miata is running again, but its hella loud lol.

get off on sheridan going east
go down to flamingo go south (right)
and it's in the plaza on the right, you can see it from the street.

If you hit taft you've gone too far BUT you can make a right on taft and then your first right and thats where it is, iirc

Hey Guys... just wondering if the meet is open to all cars.. :bigthumbu:bigthumbu

the meet is for "sfldrifters.com" so it doesnt matter what car u bring...we just hang out n shoot the shit with everyone, meet new faces and what not! just dont come through like your 16 and got your first car with your first system and exhaust.....we dont need to be kicked outa our new spot:bigthumbu

the meet is for "sfldrifters.com" so it doesnt matter what car u bring...we just hang out n shoot the shit with everyone, meet new faces and what not! just dont come through like your 16 and got your first car with your first system and exhaust.....we dont need to be kicked outa our new spot:bigthumbu

no worries there i am double the age of the example u posted.. alright .. will be my first time to the meet will be pulling up in a silver wrx

name is Rolando

and i also have a s13 that i am building at home but not ready yet :bigthumbu

no worries there i am double the age of the example u posted.. alright .. will be my first time to the meet will be pulling up in a silver wrx

name is Rolando

and i also have a s13 that i am building at home but not ready yet :bigthumbu

cool im one of the older guys as well! see ya there

You guys should come up north for the Thursday night meets. We usually have a good time, I usually get good footage, and there is usually one or two incidents with the law, so you know we must be doing something right! Actually, we usually meet up right across the street from where a bunch of civics, super neons and some surbarus meet up and they seem to get into a lot of trouble.

Anyway, feel like rollin up to West Palm hit me up! We are starting to meet at the Duffy's by 95 on okachobee.
D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom