Wednesday Meet New location thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys please again i cant stress it enough. Please pick up after yourselves and don't litter. Also. Lets try to part the cars on the east side of the starbucks building so that when the cleaning truck comes they can do their job. Little things like cigaratte buts and tons of trash everywhere makes us lose spots. So please follow the speed limit in the parking lot and clean up after yourselves.

yea i was walkin around pickin up empty cups n whatnot.....and i dont know who the black ford pick up was but he was a badass doing a huge burnout lol

So, when is the next meet? I'd love to go out and chill too, specially since most of the other car meets I know of are down by Kendall and an hour away. That Starbucks on Sheridan is like 10 minutes from my place, so that would be really cool. Do you guys change the location every time to elude the FUCKING thieves, or kind of the same place until the cops fuck it up, cuz it sounds like you just picked a place this week?

So, when is the next meet? I'd love to go out and chill too, specially since most of the other car meets I know of are down by Kendall and an hour away. That Starbucks on Sheridan is like 10 minutes from my place, so that would be really cool. Do you guys change the location every time to elude the FUCKING thieves, or kind of the same place until the cops fuck it up, cuz it sounds like you just picked a place this week?

No we don't change locations often. We were forced to, but the new location is the set location.
So every Wednesday.. Starbucks parking lot.

Who cares if cops read this? I got nothing to hide. I'm going there to chill. Let them catch the idiots that try something stupid.

Who cares if cops read this? I got nothing to hide. I'm going there to chill. Let them catch the idiots that try something stupid.

yeah, but then you got dum-asses... like me.....

....dwb maan!

are u gonna edit ur sig BTW? dec7th? font size 34... juan with a 1 peice lip...

if this shitty weather continues, who's actually going?
bc my bed/laptop combo is sounding like a plan for tonight..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom