Wednesday Meet New location thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow....that was just.....priceless. A once in a lifetime experience lol. Poor emil hahaha poor emil hahahahaha poo-hahahahahah can't stop laughing.

lmao damn u got home quick heres juan phone pic lmao

lol, after all that talk about cops and realizing that i left my wallet at home i decided i should get home as fast as possible... theirfor i applied the "NoPoGo " rule

NoPoGo (nA-PO-gooo) : adj. - when in the vicinity of a red light and you do not see any cops... then your free to keep on trucking
{I.E. - the ghost 86 that was spotted but never to be found again because he used NoPoGo }

Last edited:
Great meet last night guys....... I had too many laughs... i just didn't understand how we could be talking about the different types of shit one minute and then be talking about getting pulled over the next.. topic change was seamless.... :bigthumbu:bigthumbu

lmao damn u got home quick heres juan phone pic lmao
get-attachmentaspx.jpg

bwahahahahahah:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Hey there guys i am looking for a meet in Broward cause i am at Miramar and 75. Is this meet for any cars..??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom