Wednesday Meet New location thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahah, sooo GREAT WRAPS parking lot as some of us know it better, now I know where you are talking about.

I'm not bitching yet

BTFW (by the fucking way) I either get my Tiburon back today (tuesday) or sometime next week......isn't that some fuckery? shop for 3 weeks, can't wait to have it back though.

i have tried to look for warehouses in the area using goog maps... but the maps are like 5yrs old!!!

anyone down to link up at some warehouses? im just worried that they might not have any good lighting.

...or we can just decide to meet every 1st wed at disneyworld only if theirs a full moon!!!!:laugh:

yeah hanging by warehouses equals bad things. chances are you will not only get arrested but youll probly get your ass beat rodney king style.

we'll just meet @ Manny's house.
plenty of space in that cul-de-sac :D

plenty of space but i had a hell of a time finding his place lol

Last edited:
yeah hanging by warehouses equals bad things. chances are you will not only get arrested but youll probly get your ass beat rodney king style.

plenty of space but i had a hell of a time finding his place lol

ditto on the warehouse... but where is his place?

fuck a warehouse...starbucks is better...wait is it the starbucks by greatwraps...or by muvico

fuck a warehouse...starbucks is better...wait is it the starbucks by greatwraps...or by muvico

*coughf....the one by publix across the street from honda off griffin... COUGHF*

dunno..

So as for the votes... here are the results so far

--------------------------------------
Ikea - II
Old DD - II
Star-Bs (Sheridan 'GREAT WRAPS') - III
9 turns - I
Star-Bs (Griffin & Weston Rd) - III
Star-bs (by muvieco) - II
kendell - I
Sawgrass - I
Manny's house - III
--------------------------------------

so ita tiie so far for... manny's crib , star-bs (griffin), star-bs (great wraps)

We need a home!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom