Ter-Tech NOPI Qualifier Feedback Thread

i prob need to sleep some more. I wasnt happy with the track layout on the roadcourse, i did really shitty maybe that's why i'm not happy. I was doing everything wrong and that last turn OMG talk about leap of a faith!

some great driver's out there and have night vision or something. estie ryan, that black rx-7 and those two crazy 240's you guys killed it. some more drivers would've done better with better lighting or during daytime.

As far as the gokart track, man that was fun i should've ran it more hehe i did real good there.

i prob need to sleep some more. I wasnt happy with the track layout on the roadcourse, i did really shitty maybe that's why i'm not happy. I was doing everything wrong and that last turn OMG talk about leap of a faith!

some great driver's out there and have night vision or something. estie ryan, that black rx-7 and those two crazy 240's you guys killed it. some more drivers would've done better with better lighting or during daytime.

As far as the gokart track, man that was fun i should've ran it more hehe i did real good there.

to be honest with you, you did good but the thing that killed you is your suspension man... with something stiffer you would of been killing it like some of the people out there :bigthumbu

i hope thats the next thing on your list bro

to be honest with you, you did good but the thing that killed you is your suspension man... with something stiffer you would of been killing it like some of the people out there :bigthumbu

i hope thats the next thing on your list bro
hehe thanks, but don't be guided by my sig :D . amongst other things, i have 8kg/mm front(450lb) c.o., 10(560lb) in the rear with koni adj...which i setted to stiff towards the end of the night and made worlds of difference. i stunk that bad huh?! :eek:

I think the event was good considering all the camotion. Wasn't to happy with the kart track layout. I did like the fact that it was tight, just not the corners we used. Everytime I actualy got to my boost, and got power, I had to switch back to the next turn. We could have used the far corners and got some speed.

I loved getting the experiance and track time. Thanks Harri.

Oh kewl. Ryan with miata right or whom?

yea tic-tac...

event was a blast! but way too much goin on at the same time! the road course was a biotch to the cars and drivers.....bumpers flying everywhere! but good time non the less!

AND FOR YOU WHO MISSED THE SONICS AFTER PARTY YOU FAIL AT LIFE!!!!

hey slickrick......."8 mph !!!!!"

Over all I had a good time. I wish that moroso could get there shit together for once tho. The roadcourse was by far the most ballsy setup ever. It was extremely challenging the whole night. In order to run that setup you had to know what the car was going to do and then do it. There was really no room for feeling the track out. I enjoyed haveing to push myself harder than ever before. Also I really like the setup from the last event but I understand the complications with the "one-liners" not know how to stop an extra 50' earlyer which cut that first turn out. But other than just regualr bull I thought it was a good event and really made people have to step up to be on a competative level.

Last edited:
Event Was Fun As Always But Way To Much Going On. And It Started Like 7:30 But The Guys Running The Cart Still Got A Ton Of Track Time. I Probly Had 20-30 Runs. Even With All Those Runs I Still Couldnt Get Clean Runs In Second Gear. And First Gear I Was On Redline. The Cart Track Could Use Some More Corners, But Was Very Challenging Due To The Tight Transitions.

I Still Had A Shitload Of Fun. Thanks Harri For Going Through All That Bullshit To Get Us Tracktime Thanks!!

I cant believe how much aero was lost...But you guys are still inluck because im still running the special on thoes body kits hehe...

Also SOME people dont know when to stop bitching and should have been laid out..right harry? lol :)

Also what sucked was not having any announcers/comentry from rob flemming lol

Last edited:
My first drift event at moroso and i gotta say that it was pretty fun. I wish the audience could be closer to the experienced course and that they started the drifting earlier in the day when there was more light. I think that the cart course for beginners was just fine. I cant wait to take my car out there at the next event.
thanks for setting the event up! there was a decent turn out too.

Can i get avatar privileges now ? :D

The track was scary at first, but it's cool because I needed that. Thanks to Ter-Tech for another Moroso event.

i had fun in the kart track all night it waz cool,i personaly think that we got robed two hours we started almost 8 oclock and ended at like 12 but what u gonna do.all in all i thought it waz pretty cool but i still like the countline layout better

Track layout was very tough, really enjoyed the competition i know everyone was upset about the time delay but luckily i showed up late, so didnt really bother me...i always love these events just because it brings everyone to a new level, moroso's courses are a great challenge. I had a great time can't complain one bit soooo on to the nopi season for team aerok

Was pretty fun but the whole white 240 got to keep going after it finished was kinda dumb just made the wait double long. Cart track would been more fun if you could have drifted the last 3 corners ya boyyyy.

yo mars when you get that vid up lemme know lmao hey does anyone know who that fat guy with the mohawk filming at the road course was???

^^ i think that was pretty dangerous also they kept on crossing over like nothing. i was expecting one of them to get runned over. also i felt horrible w the purple 350z he was gunning it!!! he was the fastest one of all. to bad he crashed! and one of the damn drag cars that broke down! omg! sireously it was 45 minutes b4 they took him out. who knows wat happen?

Back
Top Bottom