Ter-Tech NOPI Qualifier Feedback Thread

^Its not that the manji was super fast, but it was on like a 2 lane road with a wall next to it. Usually a 70mph manji on a 2 lane road is a bad idea. At least there were cones instead of tire bundles.

Manji in 3rd (or 70 whatever) is fast to me but I suck so whatever. I just hope you're not going by your speedometer as a comparison or you might think you're going 90 haha. Manji in 3rd at moroso was supa-fly to me.

so did i and i was on the road course

That's b/c you need to install a bigger turbo to start creating some smoke shows to go along with that bad ass driving you do sir. :naughty:

Last edited:
ya, put on some new tires, by the end of the night, my daily tires had less tread than the tires I was drifting on all night, kart track was real nice on tires, and really sticky

I wanna thank Harri and Anti for letting me come out and shoot. I wanna thank boxmod for driving duties even though your back seat wrecked my back. I wanna thank moroso for letting you folks put it on. I wanna thank my producer for helping me make this record, and all the little ppl, you, that bought them......

okay, I just hate the walking and ti be nice to ahve some lights on the inside of the turns to light. I think even getting a little generator with some of those halogen work lamps on stands would be cool, hell I might dig around the shop for some and bring the some event if its another nite event.

Back
Top Bottom