Ter-Tech 11-10-07 Night Event

BiG MiKE said:
THANK YOU to all media for the awesome pics/video!! U guys rock!!

LOL!! thanks bro my nuts arent strapped on tight enuff for that road course @ night!!!

I saw how you did and you were doing great. It was my first time out there and its real easy to start slow and then work on. Theres a bunch of road to work with too. You sould think about it I think youd really like it cuz I'm addicted now LOL!!!

+100000000000000000000 For all the media (I forgot my camera at home)

rhythm_drifting said:
I saw how you did and you were doing great. It was my first time out there and its real easy to start slow and then work on. Theres a bunch of road to work with too. You sould think about it I think youd really like it cuz I'm addicted now LOL!!!

+100000000000000000000 For all the media (I forgot my camera at home)

dude your maustang is baller as hell. you were killn shit out there too. My brother decided after seeing you slide the cobra hes gonna bring the 68 mustang out there when we finish it. Soon we shall have two mustangs slidn. -SAS

SAS said:
dude your maustang is baller as hell. you were killn shit out there too. My brother decided after seeing you slide the cobra hes gonna bring the 68 mustang out there when we finish it. Soon we shall have two mustangs slidn. -SAS

Sweet!!!! Love the classics and would die for that year!!!

SAS said:
mars you rock bro. thanks for the gret body roll pics. lol body roll ftw! -SAS

like seriously on the real you were on 3 wheels like twice lol u popped the rear tire an inch str8 off the floor

SLAM YO SHIT SON lol

jdm nismo chik said:
IMG_9455.jpg

^^ i think that car is so sessi'... who did the work!? i love the handstyles on it

yes it was sphen and thank you i was aiming for the ruff neck sexy look..... especily with thos rivited windows and its all sphens work all the paint.....

except i did the white two tonefor shits and giggels now where are the videos man i wanna see videos at these events do we only have camras that take pictures down here in sfld that kinda weird

jdmnismo300 said:
like seriously on the real you were on 3 wheels like twice lol u popped the rear tire an inch str8 off the floor

SLAM YO SHIT SON lol

after my brother sells his 68 mustang hes getting me drop springs, shocks, and a new steering rack. I orderd coilovers like two months ago first they said they were on back order for 6 weeks now they are saying that they are discontinued but they did give me my money back. Brotherly love for the win (no homo). -SAS

Back
Top Bottom