SFLDrifters 1st Annual BBQ

STP03bluesi said:
Anyone gonna be sellin tees?I want to get one from MC or anyone else?

Hey there will be a chance to win one.. in a raffle there.. if you give more then 20 bucks.. are you going to moroso.. we hope to be selling them there.. if not. :bigthumbu

FDrifting said:
i didnt bail and dont drag me into this michelle. josh is my bestfriend no matter how childish or stupid you think his request is, i have to respect it, because i'm not the type of person to disrespect a bestfriends request, i dont think i'm out of line at all when i say that so, sorry.

well you didn't let me know you weren't going to take me ....
i found out because i asked you where we were going to sleep otherwise it'd be saturday and i'd be calling you and you'd say oh...i'm not going

1. MiaS13 & Angels13-Wristband Approved
2. Aerok180 & Rwd Rea-Wristband Approved
3. Juan Henao-Wristband Approved
4. J30 Meghz-Wristband Approved
5. Suaknee-Wristband Approved
6. Rwdrift
7. STP03BlueSi
8. AKsamuraiS14
9. Natariix
10. M4nfred
11. FallenAngel
12. Three5oZee
13. Md2020-Wristband Approved
14. SileightyBoi
15. Charlie a.k.a. Chuck
16. Flatline slider
17. KaZ_7
18. hachi
19. Kamikaze-Wristband Approved
20. BoostedKouki
21. S13SilviaCoupe
22. JDM ALLSTAR
23. Kwkouki
24. Eddie@SpoolUpRacing-Wristband Approved
25. SAS-Wristband Approved

SAS said:
money sent

thank you sir, and everybody who has donated so far. Lets keep em coming guys. I have vitaminwater/energy possibly donating some cases, but the only ones who donate and have a wristband will be allowed to eat and drink! We don't take kindly to thieves round herre... it's the plank and into the lake for you!

POLE-POSITION said:
i have off on thursday and friday. hopefully on Sunday too. if all goes well and with the help of any of you guys i can come over wednesday night and hang out till friday night. work saturday then come back till sunday night. but do i even have anyfriends on here or do i need a sexchange first.

sex change, and ONLY if you look hot as a woman :bigthumbu

MIA, if can, please put the info of the bbq on the first post and the list as well. That would help out a lot thanks.

suaknee said:
MIA, if can, please put the info of the bbq on the first post and the list as well. That would help out a lot thanks.
done, yea people $5 is nothing for the fun we are going to have.

where is the love people

OK PEOPLE. Suankee and Myself Will Be at Towers Tomorrow. For Those of you That Do Not Have a Pay Pal You Can Come out and Bring Your Money and we will Mark you off as Wristband Approved. PM me for any questions

Woot... no more paypal fee... lol everyone who goes to towers MUST participate.. lol j/p.... but on the real lets make this bbq a day to remember.

we could always get some strippers to do a charity car wash at the bbq for us. haha. i bet we would have a much bigger list of people.

Back
Top Bottom