SFLDrifters 1st Annual BBQ

For people that have given their donations. $5 get you a wrist band to eat drink and play games..$20 or more gets you a raffle ticket...i wont disclose whos in the raffle untill the day of the bbq

FallenAngel said:
awsome... I better see you, its been too long... I kinda sorta miss you, no homo :D

yea were gonna chill guille knows the days so tell his punk ass to set something up...

...now back on topic donate mofos! get some food play some games and hang out with the people that make sfld.

please donate so we can make this bbq da shiet. We are gettin everything together for you guys. YOU make SFLDrifters.com and YOU make this bbq awesome, and only YOU can prevent forest fires! lol

suaknee said:
please donate so we can make this bbq da shiet. We are gettin everything together for you guys. YOU make SFLDrifters.com and YOU make this bbq awesome, and only YOU can prevent forest fires! lol
LMAO!!!!!! the build up was great. but yea, you guys decide how good the bbq is

man its not everday sfl has a bbq make this one to remember...m4nny we mean the good stuff so leave your clothes on, and bladder leave the flechas at home :D

STP03bluesi said:
Yea I know. I was gonna roll out at about 830-9. good thing is its like the first exit off alligator alley

can you take me
my ride bailed
i need a ride again!
it was just too perfect

Sk8punkrawker18 (8:02:28 PM): Idont think josh wants me to go wit u and my gf says no

md2020 said:
can you take me
my ride bailed
i need a ride again!
it was just too perfect

Sk8punkrawker18 (8:02:28 PM): Idont think josh wants me to go wit u and my gf says no

Haha......why don't you just stay at home so i don't have to see your ass.

Back
Top Bottom