SFLDrifters 1st Annual BBQ

come on guys....not to sound like a downer but we dont want to turn people away from the food and games because there was no donations. 5 bux is nothing guys. you guys are just helping for the minimal stuff

im sending the donation after i get out of class. gotta swing by the bank and make a deposit. So put me on the list -SAS

Last edited:
LOL....its looking good people, it really appreciated

1. MiaS13 & Angels13-Wristband Approved
2. Aerok180 & Rwd Rea-Wristband Approved
3. Juan Henao-Wristband Approved
4. J30 Meghz-Wristband Approved
5. Suaknee-Wristband Approved
6. Rwdrift
7. STP03BlueSi
8. AKsamuraiS14
9. Natariix
10. M4nfred
11. FallenAngel
12. Three5oZee
13. Md2020-Wristband Approved
14. FDrifting
15. SileightyBoi
16. Charlie a.k.a. Chuck
17. Flatline slider
18. KaZ_7
19. hachi
20. Kamikaze-Wristband Approved
21. BoostedKouki
22. S13SilviaCoupe
23. JDM ALLSTAR
24. Kwkouki
25. Eddie@SpoolUpRacing-Wristband Approved

yo can i just meet you somewhere and give you the money my paypal account is f'd up. -SAS

i live in A-Town and im sick beyond my mind so i cant go far. your more than welcome to drop it off at my house man

SAS said:
yo can i just meet you somewhere and give you the money my paypal account is f'd up. -SAS

guys you can bring money there.. your getting a wristband.. so it doesnt matter if you pay there or paypal.

no we are suggesting that money is gathered before the event. like i said before, its easier to work with what you have, than too recouperate what you have spent

ill be there in spirit guys not happening the weekend ill be there so eat some food play some games and enjoy yourselves for me :D

of course man. we'll be organizing many more events soon. im gonna do my best to have something going on at least once or twice a month, just to keep us all close

j0nes said:
ill be there in spirit guys not happening the weekend ill be there so eat some food play some games and enjoy yourselves for me :D

so when is the Jones coming down here?

Back
Top Bottom