SFLDrifters 1st Annual BBQ

SAS said:
money sent
Received thank you.
UPDATE!!!!!
Theres gonna be a revision in the plan peeps. being as the fund are still low and only so much can come out of the pockets of raffi, myself and myculture there will be a five dollar minimum to cover drinks, food and games..any thing above 10 will get you into the raffle for the 2 shirts (1 TEAM2forty shirt and one shirt of choice from MYCUlture)
20 will get you into the raffle for the
1. 1/2 ton Jack & Blue 4 way
2. 10% off total purchase at DT Performance

Please people. There more you contribute the better this BBQ will be.
as a given children under 8 are free
and all friends must be accounted and paid for

Dam are you and Josh really fighting now or is this a joke.? You guys seemed legit on Saturday night.

OK so if I was to go to the BBQ how do I get there from Cape Coral?

i have off on thursday and friday. hopefully on Sunday too. if all goes well and with the help of any of you guys i can come over wednesday night and hang out till friday night. work saturday then come back till sunday night. but do i even have anyfriends on here or do i need a sexchange first.

POLE-POSITION said:
i have off on thursday and friday. hopefully on Sunday too. if all goes well and with the help of any of you guys i can come over wednesday night and hang out till friday night. work saturday then come back till sunday night. but do i even have anyfriends on here or do i need a sexchange first.

sexchange first... that might be interesting lol.... no dude shut up you of course you have friends here GOSH

POLE-POSITION said:

josh no

Last edited:
md2020 said:
can you take me
my ride bailed
i need a ride again!
it was just too perfect

Sk8punkrawker18 (8:02:28 PM): Idont think josh wants me to go wit u and my gf says no

i didnt bail and dont drag me into this michelle. josh is my bestfriend no matter how childish or stupid you think his request is, i have to respect it, because i'm not the type of person to disrespect a bestfriends request, i dont think i'm out of line at all when i say that so, sorry.

Back
Top Bottom