SFLDrifters 1st Annual BBQ

MiaS13 said:
OK PEOPLE. Suankee and Myself Will Be at Towers Tomorrow. For Those of you That Do Not Have a Pay Pal You Can Come out and Bring Your Money and we will Mark you off as Wristband Approved. PM me for any questions

Why? I know you are a scam artist.... People please don't get fooled by this POSER!!!!! HAHA MAMA CULO..

BoostedKouki said:
Why? I know you are a scam artist.... People please don't get fooled by this POSER!!!!! HAHA MAMA CULO..
LOL your an idiot. we have to collect the money faster as D-day draws closer

MiaS13 said:
lol thats actually a really good idea. my sisters got some friends...lol...j/k
seriously you know it would bring a bigger turn out. and we don;t have enough girls on here. and honestly, none of you would want to see the entire skeleton that is rea in a bikini. lol. i am coming up with the list of side foods that will be made. be back with that soon.

md2020 said:
is it a restaraunt lol?
.....itS A PARKING LOT/ LiTTLe MALl thingY...

so wait, sorry hjaven been keeping up with the htread, wuts the 5 dollars for

m4nfred said:

Minium fee.. for a wristband so you can eat, games.. whatever.. or you can donate more.. and get a chance for raffle.. but everyone needs to atleast pitch in 5 bucks.. so the money goes back to everyone who is spending lots of money on this bbq..

m4nfred said:

$5 are to help support the local strippers MiaS13 just promised :laugh:

i might try to make it to towers tonight ive been so busy with school that i haven't chilled with many of you in a while. -SAS

MiaS13 said:
i might stay late it depends cause the girlie(AngelS13) is sick

ok... if I don't see/meet you tonight... I'll leave the $$ with Swan or Meg.... tell ur girlie to get better :D

i may or may not be there. i am not sure i am still welcome. but i would still like to come and help with all the foods and whatnot.

Back
Top Bottom