SFLDrifters 1st Annual BBQ

REA.....I COMMAND THEE TO COME and drag raffi by the ear while you are at it. pleeeeaassseee for me *puppy dog face*

we'll see if he still would like my company. i hope so. but we'll see. i seem to be an evil cunt. but i will still try.

lookin good people we had a huge turnout out at towers tonight. Too bad the cops are always dicks. lets keep those donations rollin -SAS

i dont know if i'm going anymore.. my life just basically took a shit on me today. i got a lot of personal problems to deal with...

i seriously hate my life.

thank you for all of you who came out to towers tonight. more people than i expected. it was fun, thanks to gangsta for the frosty, gave me the runs on the way home. to MYCU for coming out and handling the donations. i'm really looking forward to sunday, we all really want to make it a big success. see you all there

PayPal Account is locked. please dont send any more money. just bring it with you to the event or pm me so you can come and give it to me in person

I just sent 20 bucks for me and a friend of mine. I can't wait for this man. Hopefully the weather is good. like overcast with no rain.

Back
Top Bottom