Sfl Drink Off!!!!!!

you know this is gonna be EPIC... we need people to sign up :)

Drinkers

1. Claude
2. Chris
3. Jordan

--------------
But we do this at Tijuana Taxi ... on University and Griffin. 1.69 Drafts and quite a few hotties. Way it should work is everyone throws 5 or 10 bucks as entry. Then we'll have various events; i.e. timed beer chug, most beers in 2 minutes, etc. First place takes 75% and their tab paid for by the last place person (keeps the people at the bottm more competitive this way), second place takes 15%, third place gets their money back.

^ Good idea im down NEED MORE PEOPLE

Last edited:
I am not doing this, you're crazy

money is on manny if you are drinking beer or rum and cokes

how will 5 people throwing down 10 bux each going to cover the winners tab?... j/w .. not adding up, considering the 2 minute thing can ring up about 50-70 bux right there....lol

ill be there to watch people fall on their face lol no drinking for me after this past saturday

the entry is gonna cover the winnings.

then this is seperate .. everyone pays for their own drinks, but the last place person pays for the winners drinks.

We are talking about 10-15 beers a person here ... so like 17-25bucks max per person on beer.

the entry is gonna cover the winnings.

then this is seperate .. everyone pays for their own drinks, but the last place person pays for the winners drinks.

We are talking about 10-15 beers a person here ... so like 17-25bucks max per person on beer.

your not making much sense man... so 5-10 per person + you pay for your own drinks?

10-15 beers? thats going to get you drunk?? and where are you drinking 10-15 beers with a 25 buck tab???

Back
Top Bottom