Sfl Drink Off!!!!!!

i would say for that kind of cash we can get a couple kegs, bottles and pay out to the winner.. lol and of course the house gets a cut for hosting.

well .... payout for winner should be worth it.... i.e. if i throw up 11 times in a row... i want a couple bux for it....even carnies dont work for free.... prolly 2 kegs AT MOST... considering many wont be ballsy enough for the entry fee loll

well .... payout for winner should be worth it.... i.e. if i throw up 11 times in a row... i want a couple bux for it....even carnies dont work for free.... prolly 2 kegs AT MOST... considering many wont be ballsy enough for the entry fee loll

how are we going to determine a winner?

standing? ill stand in my sleep.. so i win? lol we should have a judge documenting everything we drink.. see who drank the most in the certain time frame.

notice......the lack of people jumping at this...lol...

looks like....me vs you lmao.....like everytime lol

im down for this lmk... i didnt think anyone wanted to do this... but im down to getting a keg or what not and do what you said manfred.. also yea last one standing i would guess or something.. if you throw up your out we will think of something but im deff down

ok lets make it official then.. set up time place and rules.. judges.. etc.. the whole 9

we need to get the puking rules str8...... sometimes i need to purge you know.....how the fuck you think i keep this chiseled figure

Back
Top Bottom