PBIR Drift event Sept 24th

im sure we can find some1 willing to hold a gun and be fair. and dosent harri have a gun?

Yes I have AK-47 and a Beretta 40 But dont think you want me to shoot at you while you are drifting. It would make it pretty interesting though LOL It would certainly bring out the best in people!

But seriously no I do not have a radar any more.

No problem! Just helps to know in advance so I can bring what I need. Thanks..

im so psyched to know that ppl are lurkin this thread and planning on driving it and not really posting. makes me feel like more ppl will show up than we expect.

i have a radar gun. needs 2 C batteries though. Theyz dead.

im interested to see how the handbrake works for me for a long duration hold. i wanna try higher speed with a later enter to not flat spot the shit out of my tires real quick.

Last edited:
im so psyched to know that ppl are lurkin this thread and planning on driving it and not really posting. makes me feel like more ppl will show up than we expect.

lol im one of those. i literally cheack this thread at least 4-5times a day. when i wake up, in class, stuck in traffic, between classes, before i go to sleep.. fukk i want friday to come!!

Tire changer

As far as I know, Jackson will not be bringing his.

I can bring my tier changer if someone can pick me and my car up.

My car is running got to take it out on the streetl to see if the turbo works still. Then take the IC piping of and see if there is any oil blowing through.

Pat whats up with the three car trailer?

Last edited:
I can bring my tier changer if someone can pick me and my car up.

My car is running go to take it out on the street still to see if the turbo works still. Then take the IC piping of and see if there is any oil blowing through.

Pat whats up with the three car trailer?

Im pretty sure we arnt taking it. Baylys FC isnt done, and my truck couldnt pull that thing.

Do we know any one else with like a two car or something. I am having trouble finding a tow down there. Didn't Will tet have one?

I've been watching this video of Zultan at least once a day... FUCKING STOKED!!! I say after the event we all go downtown and get wilddd, all sweaty and dirty n shit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom